Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by carlhungus, Nov 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got high for the first time ever a week ago today. it was only resin, which tasted really bad to me. there were about 5 of us, so it was puff pass. i only got about 5-6 good hits. and despite that, I felt great. :D And I'm probably getting high on some actual mary jane this sunday so its gonna be fantastic.

2. i actually rather enjoy the taste of resin its unique to me i guess... i luv weed no matter what except that straight mexican asswhipe dirt weed

3. I don't smoke the resin anymore. It is very useful when you're dry because you can still get high. But I hear it isn't very good for your health

4. havent had to smoke resin in a long time, but i remember a time in college we were so desperate this one night we gathered all our pieces and rolled a huge resin ball, about the size of a quarter. anyways rolled it in kief and smoked away.. dont remember what happend after

5. okay I took like mayyybe 4 hits out of a chron resin bowl and I was blown for a good while.
    soooo - YES lol.

6. i only smoke it when its glossy but not wet. its definately stoney shit... but if you cant handle the nasty tar taste just dont bother. but i think its worth smokin when you cant get any weed and havent smoked for a while

7. just smoked a bowl with some tobacco in it 2 help burn the resin quicker. im high as fuk rite now, but with no headache? oh well im high! :D

8. why waste all that thc goodness, so i say yes to resin. it may be a pain in the ass and labor intensive but in the end u get a nice little or big reward (depends on how dirty ur pipe/piece is) and u get to enjoy the nice high it gives to u. may taste like shit but still gets you high.

9. Fuck yeah man. It's such a nice fall-back if your running short on bud.

10. What's so bad about eating shit?

11. Resin is not pure, A lot of it is tar and other by products of smoking but there is some thc in it

12. why not smoke resin, it's the perfect back up.
    When I'm runnin low on bud and don't got dough I always know I have at least a bowl left.
    I think it's also relaxing working to get it, you get concentrated and just go nuts trying to get resin out.

13. Sorry for bringing up an oldie again, but this thread had me rolling, no pun intended. :laughing:

I strain my bong water and scrape the stem and bowl in down times, hey I aint too proud... :D

14. #34 childofbean, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Same here, I really dislike smoking out of dirty pieces. But I absolutely love how pure the taste of your bud is right after you clean a piece with rubbing alcohol and salt. :p

15. How do u strain the res?

16. #36 jigglewad, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Ok. Resin will certainly get you high. It is concentrated mj tars and ash, (and spit, like he said, and whatever other crap) It does a number on your lungs. But.....if you're a down ass smoker like me.....sometime you gotta do what you gotta do
    ANOTHER THING TO DO!!!!! I DON"T SMOKE REZ< I SMOKE WEED FROM MY BONGWAter
    I DUMP MY BONG WATER INTO A METAL COFFEE FILTER. RINSE WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF WATER TO GET RID OF ALL THE ASH AND BLACK STUFF. WHAT YOU ARE LEFT OVER WITH IS UNSMOKED RESINATED HALF BURNT SOMETIMES EVEN GREEN WEED.
    I've only done this once but i will do it again.
    2 0z trainwreck
    1.5 oz blackberry kush
    0.75 oz of Blue Dream
    and like a half ounce of purple dream(sorry edit: was high GDP grandadpurp, not purp dream, what is that) and threw the bong water in the filter. I am so fucking high right now and I have like an 1/8th of this black sticky bud like substance. I'm getting so ripped. Definately will be doing this again for when i run out. the mix of these buds is nutz.!!!!! After three months you will have enough bong LEFTOVER WEED to get high for a while. I'm pretty sure i'll have this for a few days till i find some money.

found money, check out the purpledeez!!!

Attached Files:

17. na, resin is nasty, i throw that shit out, im not that hard up for buds.

18. keep this thread ALIVE! i'd smoke anything :smoking:

19. i love resin as long as its good shit like charas, nepalese or lebanese and the likes also i love skuff

20. lol nepalese resin? i think you're thinking of hash.... there's no such thing as "good" resin, it's all of the same horrible quality

the title of this thread made me queasy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.