Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoke resin?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

carlhungus

carlhungus

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
read this thread when out of weed and scraped a very small ball out of my cheapo gas station bought pipe and it worked with fantastic results
i am baked:smoking:

Similar Topics: smoke resin?     x

DragonReaver007

DragonReaver007

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Smoking resin isn't so bad, when your hard up for a good buzz it does the trick, I personally like to do knife hits with um, it's cleaner, and you get WAY better hits.

Dawcta Jake

Dawcta Jake

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,200 posts
Yeah, resin can be a bitch to get out if your an amatuer though, but defenitly worth it. Couple days ago me and my buddy scraped his lung, got this huge ball of resin, we smoked that thing for 15 minutes straight, high as fuck.

JohnnyP420

JohnnyP420

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

like squank said..it's a kind of reward..no matter how sticky..resin is one of the purest forms of thc. so I say yes..lol

I actually look forward to smoking resin..(when I'm short..scrape and smoke) the anxiousness you get when you wonder how much resin you could actually get out of your pipe is great..haha

but I would much rather have a big sack of fluffy buds.lmao

peace and love

You are confusing bowl/bong/pipe resin (tar) with Hashish. Hashish is the purest form of THC not the res/tar yall are refering to. just check this out.. http://www.a1b2c3.co...ugs/hash013.htm

however, the resin that collects inside your bowl is smokable, and depending on how much you smoke of it, determines how blazed you get.:smoking:

brock01

brock01

Donny Boy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 730 posts
i say naaa but its whatever :smoke::smoke: :)

itsinksin

itsinksin

Happiness and Hunger

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Resin has been a good friend on many occasions. We didn't clean a pipe for a whole year and it was clogged as all get out by the time we scraped her but we had a huge resin ball...It got us all high. and well yea if it gets you high...why not? other than taste and effort...

biggyb303

biggyb303

Left is law.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 342 posts

smoking resin is kinda like a reward for all your time spent using a piece. You get a piece and it's all shiny and clean, and over time you eventually get it all nasty and black. The resin is a thank you from the piece for all your loyalty. I think. Maybe i just need to hit the bong again.

i definitely agree with this statement

Kevin McGram

Kevin McGram

Bongasaurus Rex

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
I like resin personally... its a different kinda hiigh... and lasts forever for me... One of my bongs basically manufactures little resin balls so all I have to do is pop 'em out n back into the bowl... it's also fun to smear it all over a paper before you roll... the paper burns slower, more evenly... and you get extra high... it's a win - win situation

highperception

highperception

twentyfourseven

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
anyone who says resin doesn't get you high and all that is an idiot, i just smked a resin ball and i'm high as ever

n1ck420

n1ck420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
i find it a more chillaxing high it just chills me right out. but ya when it sticks its gunna stick
:hippie:

homegrown15

homegrown15

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
smoke the resin! always smoke it... its adds to your high in the most pleasant of ways... nothing like a couple good resin hoots on the bong.

has anyone ever tried resin and hippy crack (thc crystals)
we use a coffee grinder to bust all our shit and empty it every once in a while. its worth it too! =]

bobross13

bobross13

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

read this thread when out of weed and scraped a very small ball out of my cheapo gas station bought pipe and it worked with fantastic results
i am baked:smoking:

Just did the same thing...and im pretty blazed

KaosTheory

KaosTheory

You smoke!?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 674 posts
Resin is better created, rather then smoked. to clean ur pipe. bag of isoprophel alcohol . shake it up. if u cant quite get it all. add some salt as an abbrasive. pour water thru a coffe filter. take the left over resi, put on a plate. let it dry then enjoi. or place it under a lamp so that it dries faster.

KaosTheory

KaosTheory

You smoke!?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 674 posts

smoke the resin! always smoke it... its adds to your high in the most pleasant of ways... nothing like a couple good resin hoots on the bong.

has anyone ever tried resin and hippy crack (thc crystals)
we use a coffee grinder to bust all our shit and empty it every once in a while. its worth it too! =]

Im guessing by hippie crack u mean keif? ive never had a better high then off a keif bowl... amazing

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
THIS THREAD IS 7 YEARS OLDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello::smoking:

Ekibiogami

Ekibiogami

Jazz Cat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 385 posts
.. No

TeeCee

TeeCee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
i always smoke the resign from my pieces, but i hate doing unnessecary(sp?) work. i hardly ever scrape the inside i just cover the bowl with my thumb, hold the flame up to the carb and its busniess as usual. why would you not? sure the taste is bad buut id smoke resign waaaaaaay before smokin stems and people do that when there run out of green all the time.

but the trick is to just never get run out. problem sloved.

bcustom28k

bcustom28k

bcustom28k

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
screw resin. Tastes gross, gets u a little high, more of a headache if u ask me.
plus smoking resin - the residue of smoked weed, cant be good for them lungs. smokin buds are not good but smoking resin is bad. health wise. Thats just my opinion

bcustom28k

bcustom28k

bcustom28k

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
WOWW smoking stems. I did that once when i was like 12. talk about a bad taste and headache.Id chain smoke 5 unfiltered butts before i packed up a stem.

Pea/Nut

Pea/Nut

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Smoking resin seems kind of like eating shit to me, except not so gross. I've done it before, and I'm pretty sure I'll do it again, but not something I'd suggest to do on the regular.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users