Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology II

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Fuckin liar this is a post that OldSchoolSmoker made a while ago before he was banned!

2. Last mistake I made hmmm.. I was in a dormitory and I'm waiting on the elevator high AF. I push 9 the other lad pushed 7. So I trot on and get off the elevator right after he does I go to my dorm and my key is not working. So just as I put my hand on the door to knock. I look at the door number. Right room wrong floor :wacko:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Threw a football in Wal-Mart, I mean hummed over the aisles. I did it real fast and just walked away unnoticed. I walk over to investigate the area of impact and I hit the pickle shelf, pickles everywhere. I felt so bad I started to help clean them up, a few minutes later a guy comes up and asks me to follow him. They got it on tape, I got in some trouble but it was several years ago and I was a minor. So I served my stent at Goodwill (community service) and have never thrown a football in a store again.

4. I'm not sure why but that does sound like a fun game. Aside from making a mess and getting in trouble.

5. It was a good toss, almost across the store. Now I think back and wonder what would have happened if I hit an infant or elderly person. We use to do all kinds of stupid shit stoned, mostly harmless but occasionally disregard recklessly.

6. #706 Keep1Rolled, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015

7. It'll catch up with me

8. So last week I was round my mates house and a couple of funny things happened. We decide to cook some cottage pie. He forgot about it and left it in the oven, we found it the next morning after it had been cooking for 8 hours. It was pure black.
    I passed him a joint and he just shoved the joint in his mouth, not realising it was the cherry end! He was choking and gasping with a burnt tongue and ash in his mouth, damn that was funny
    The same guy also went to grill some bacon in the morning but forgot in ignite the flame, so I checked it after 20 minutes thinking damn this bacon's not even warm. Turns out has had been filling his kitchen for the past 20 minutes! I almost shit myself when he re-lit the oven an a small fireball shot out.
    All 3 happened within 18 hours

9. i broke a bong once but thats honestly not that bad i've read plenty worse thats happened on here

10. #710 Coin-Slot Eyes, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
    So a friend and I are chillin' in front of the local Chinese takeout restaurant (you know, the kind with the usual Laquisha yelling at the “soddy no ingrish” store-owner in the ghetto, type shit) while waiting on his dealer for an eighth. We eventually meet him; greet him, part ways and head out to smoke on my friend's steps a couple blocks down.

Once we got to his house, I decided to fuck with my friend.

“Yo dude, you got the bud right?” I said while fake-checking my pockets.
    “Naw man, you had it!”

Right when I was about to tell him I was fucking around I dig in my pockets and realized I really did lose the weed! I ended up running back towards the Chinese store frantically checking the ground, poking at old baggies and the occasional used condom on the floor. Then started stupidly asking random people if they saw me drop something out of sheer panic.

A block before I reached the Chinese store, my heart stops… a cop cruiser is parked right next to the store and as I walk closer I see the bag clearly on the ground a few feet away from the car. I just walked casually towards it, picked it up, walked away for like a block and then ran like the little bitch I was all the way to my friends house. I told him where I found it, and he told me if it weren't for those cops, that weed would have been picked up in less then a minute.

Never would have thought of the day I say cops saved my weed.

11. #711 Rickey_Spanish, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2015
    I have a few that i can remember off the top of my head but the funniest one was when me and a buddy were toking up in his backyard with his dog, using my 10" cheech bubbler we smoked a few bowls, he would blow the smoke into the dogs face(apparently the dog liked it) and after these few bowls i packed another took a hit and went to go put the bowl back in the stem and i put it in the tube which the bowl fit perfectly in the mouth piece so i didnt think anything of it first and i went to go pass it to my buddy and looked at it and was like "wait a second?, whats going on here?" And we just both bust out laughing.

Another time i went to go empty the water out if that bubbler and i had the bowl still in the stem and the bowl fell out of the stem and clanked onto rocks below, making my heart drop( this bowl was a blue flower rim cheech, with i believe 10 to 12 mm glass) luckily genuine cheech glass is very high quality and make them with clumsy stoners in mind, twas not a scratch on the bowl.

12. Once I had a really bad migraine (I was in my 20's) and visiting my mom. She was like "go smoke outback with your brother" I was kinda surprised that she suggested that but it helped!

Another time, I was smoking with my brother during the day (first time), well you know munchies can attack you when you smoke. In my mind I'm so stoned I want to make the something as simple as possible to eat. I decided to make myself some Bowl Noodles and while my mom and brother were arguing I was making a mess in the kitchen. I poured the packet on the noodles, forgot to put water in it and threw it in the microwave. after 5 mins I was getting pissed off because the microwave wouldn't start. My brother walks in and realized what I've done (not only didn't put any water in the bowl, but I didn't even start the microwave!) So he just had me chill out in the living room and fixed my lunch.

13. Yesterday I was making bacon and eggs on this tabletop grill I have....It has a stand on one side to make the grease go down a hole on the other side.... I forgot to put it down before I put the eggs on (I had 4 premixed in a bowl) and the eggs immediately all run towards the grease hole ad overflow it and now there's a nice egg stain all down my tablecloth lol

14. Lol bet you were well pissed off.

15. I just had a stoner moment

Was taking a shower, I shampooed and then I grabbed some body wash.... And put it in my hair :/

16. I had a terrifying driving experience whilst BAKED. I was at my friends house and I took like 5 huge bong rips and a dab. I got in my car like 10 minutes after we got done wth the session and drove to my other friends house. I'm usually great at driving high, almost better than driving sober. But I took a corner very quick and could've sworn I took off my right mirror. Pulled into my friends house freaking the fuck out and realized I didn't even touch the car. Lesson learned is to never drive after dabbing!

17. story of my goddam life

18. Not about me getting stoned per se, but still a funny story that my friends have gotten quite a few laughs out of...

Back when I was in my phase of making batches of brownies every month I had to move house. My uncle came to help me move my stuff and we got to the point where everything was loaded up and my old apartment was empty, except for a solitary brownie that was a few weeks old on the kitchen side. I passed it to my uncle and said he could give it to my aunty as a present from me, with a knowing wink. I explained there was quite a lot of THC in the thing (enough to send you on a REAL trip) and expected him to offer it to her and explain what was in it purely as a joke. He said he would...

The next day I get a text message from my aunty who works in an opticians as a receptionist and it said something like 'Thanks for the brownie. I enjoyed it on my lunch break. :)'. I expected that my uncle had told her what was in it and that she hadn't actually eaten it - I thought she was just trying to shit me up, so I replied 'Haha enjoy ;)' then forgot about it.

30 minutes later I get a frantic phone call from my normally friendly, calm-natured aunty. She demanded I tell her what was in the brownie because she couldn't see straight and her heart was beating out of her chest... It took me a while to realise exactly what had happened and I tried to calm her down by saying it was only bud and she was gonna be fine. I added she should probably call her husband to take her home from work. I then called my uncle and told him to do the same and asked exactly what he'd done, and he maintains he'd left the cake on the kitchen side and said it was a present from me, not explaining at all what was inside it! To this day I don't know whether he did this on purpose or whether he genuinely forgot, but I'm pretty sure it was the former.

It made me laugh at the time, but I did feel bad about putting my aunty through that when she was just expecting a completely normal day at work... She said she just had to sit on the sofa and stare into space until she went to bed. And she actually didn't speak to me for months after that. She must have thought I gave it her to trick her when I genuinely didn't, and it's only recently she started talking to me normally again. I think my uncle should have taken some of the blame for it but it seems she blamed it all on me. At least our family all laugh about it now...

19. I lived with my uncle when I was 16 and I was so baked that when I was helping him put away groceries I put a block of cheese in a cupboard drawer... lol two weeks later he found it and called me a fucking burnout lol... Oh ya and that was after I put salt and pepper in the fridge //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/smoking.gif

20. My Mom's old apartment, it had this super-hard linoleum tile for the kitchen floor, right? The side door I used to get onto the enclosed deck/porch thing where I would surreptitiously smoke my bowls at night while I chilled and listened to music, was right on the other side of the kitchenette walking out of the living room, which was carpeted. It took maybe all of 2, maybe 3 seconds to cross it and get through the door.

One morning, I'm super fucking frustrated about some work drama that had been going on at my last job, so to cool myself out and think everything through, I load up a massive bowl, grab my mp3 player, and head for the door. Unfortunately, as I had been very pissed, I was more or less stomping and storming out and had forgotten my loaded pipe that was in the open (!) pocket of the coat I had been carrying, and as I flung the jacket over my shoulder, it fell and decisively shattered right there on that 5 second interval of tile. Needless to say, this did NOT help matters, as this was a fairly sentimental spoon that I had managed to hold on to since 2013, one that had been on quite an adventurous ride with me through a good yet tumultuous time in my life. Yeah, I did have one backup spoon, but it wasn't my main in the least bit at the time. I cannot put into words how much of a stoner I felt like at that moment.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]