Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology II

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. May sound creepy but by reading this I bet I am as old or older than your dad. You should take him up on his offer. You will be surprised at how it could deepen your relationship. Think about it.

2. One day in high school I had left my keys in the door all day. They had a huge lanyard on them so someone must have seen them

sent from your mom's house

3. :hide:

... And I thought my high was bad. 1/3 of an edible was scary enough

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

4. :( what's Lilly's downfall?
    Sorry about your friend.

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

5. My stoner mistake isn't a big one but for sure a ghetto one for sure.
    I didn't have a lighter when i was at my friends house for some odd reason, and I always have a lighter.
    But anyways I find matches and a candle so me; already high from earlier, light the candle and then try to light the bowl of the bong with it. It seemed like a great idea but I would've had better luck with a magnifying glass.

You'd lose your mind trying to understand mine.

6. Phone fell off my leg into toilet as I was ashing a bowl into it.  I feel lost without it...

7. went for a drive, stopped and got something to eat. when i got back into the car tried to start the car with keys still in my pocket.

8. One time my friend and I were smoking just beside a trail in the woods and I was kinda a sketch back then so when some random guy started walking up the trail I panicked and went to throw the bong and everything back into the back pack and I spilled the water all over everything. My friend got pissed at me but then we saw her brother and all his friends smoking in this really cool spot a bit further off the trail, they even carried a picnic table out there! It ended up being a really sick time anyway but I fucked up a bit hahah

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. My buddy made me laugh while I was hitting the bowl and I blew the weed out everywhere

10. Sitting here living in the virtual world of my two sons playing taquerria on separate devices and enjoying the way they work together and navigate through the madness

11. #691 Chacal, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2014
    It was summer, and no one was home, so I decided to smoke a few bowls. I opened up all my windows, got everything out, there was a nice breeze going. I'm sitting on the edge of my bed with my feet propped on the window sill, pack a bowl, grab my lighter. Nothing. I try again. Nothing. I figure it's probably dead since it was on it's last legs the day before. I go to the kitchen, rummage through some drawers, and there's a big-ass box of matches, about 500 in one of the drawers, so I figure what the hell. 

I go back into my room, grab an old plastic glass, and fill it with water so I can drop the matches into it. So I smoke like 4-5 bowls, and I'm feeling it. The glass is propped up on my window sill, and I'm pretty sure I knocked it over somehow, so I have to pick up all the wet matches from my white carpet. I don't want to risk spilling match-water on the rug again, so my smart ass decides that I'll just blow the matches out. But then I start to worry that they'll stain the window sill and so I put a tissue out. 

And I continue smoking. I make sure to always fully blow the match out before I put it on the tissue, but I was pretty baked, and I put one of the half-smoldering matches on the tissue, which of course, lights the tissue on fire. Instead of running to the bathroom to get water (which is two feet away), I knock the tissue onto the carpet, and I'm freaking out. Then I remember that you can put out fire by beating it with a towel (not really), and I grab this heating pad cover and beat the flames out of the tissue. Unfortunately, the heating pad cover and my carpet now have burn-marks on them.

And this is why I don't use matches when I'm high. 

12. Was really sick one morning so I thought I would have a few vape tokes to sooth my stomach and allow me to go to work, it worked, as the high kicked in the nausea went away, only half way there I realised I was far to stoned to work, (being a panel beater I kind of needed a straight mind to get every measurement right and not miss any warping on the panels) so I turned around went home and told the boss I was too sick to come in, aha, not the best story but I sure felt like an idiot ahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I was stoned..waiting for some dealer to get some more W for my friend....now I see one guy standing and I go to him we handshake (money is in my hand) he looked in his hand and saw $30. :) He looked me,smile to me and he started to run...ahahah.. :)
    My first thought wast that that guy is a idiot because he frame me and took my money (rob me). So I am standing there bored to death and some other guy comes to me and he sad ''hey mate we talked 10 min ago here and he put in my hand weed...and I was like ok. your guy took the money so everything is alright, right  ? He looked me and he was like '' WHAT ?/!!'' What ''mt guy'' what are you talking about give me my money or give me my weed..'' luckly I had more money with me so I gave him money and everything was fine..except the fact that I got robbed from some random guy..[​IMG] :)

14. We all have that one toking buddy that trips out about the smallest things. My friend Logan is that guy. Hahaha I knock on stuff sometimes just to watch him ditch everything and freak the f out. So we were driving around smoking a blunt and a charger comes up from behind (it was one of my closer friends after I recognized a huge scratch in the front of the car) and I say fuck dude it's a cop! That kid swallows the blunt and he's trying to find everything to wash it down. He grabs a Pepsi can in te cup holder (where I've been a shiny the blunt lol) he chugs it but that can has been in my car for AGES so it's straight ash. I laughed for a good time but regretted it because it was half a blunt.

I love when I get someone to smoke for the first time. My friend nick finally agreed to smoke for his first time out of my bowl. Being the duck that I am, I told him how to hit it and I told him that I'd light it. I TORCH the bowl and telling him to hit it harder. He's waving his hand like STOP IM COOL and I said just keep going it won't work if you stop. He cashes the bowl and unleashes the worst coughing ever. Oh I laughed for the longest time but I guess I felt bad a little bit.

I was smoking with another kid who is fairly new to smoking and we were toking a blunt. It was getting hard to hit so I told everyone to not put your mouth on it but right up to it and suck hard. This kid sucks so hard he swallows it and burns the hell out of his throat hahaha funny stuff.

15. Really laughed hard at this one. Best one I've seen yet no doubt!!

16. Summer of 2013, so I was 20. The night before I was leaving for a music festival, I went to my friends house to pick up a quarter and we ended up chilling and smoking. Finally after finishing off the night with a blunt on his balcony, I was thoroughly fucked up.

When I got home I knew I was heading straight for the kitchen, but I stopped to leave my the quarter bag in the bathroom so if anyone came down to their kitchen they wouldn't smell the weed on me.

So being as stoned as I was, I made food and just went straight to my room, completely forgetting the bag of weed I left sitting in the bathroom.

As soon as I woke up, it suddenly hit me and I jumped out of bed and ran up to the bathroom.

The weed was still just sitting where I had left it. Somehow, nobody noticed it during their respective morning routines.

It couldn't have ended any better for me.

17. I'm doing it. I'm going down the rabbit hole of pawn stars season one episode one on Netflix.

Cya next week.

18. One time I bought some 33% THC in Hollywood, CA. I took the bus into town because I did not want to drive all the way home stoned off my ass. Anyway, The fucking dispensary put the weed in a ziplock baggie instead of a med bottle. I had it in a fanny pack. As I boarded the bus to go home, the baggie opened in the fanny pack and within seconds, the whole bus reeked of dank weed. Riders started complaining about the smell and the bus driver gave me a transfer and let me off at the next stop. How embarrassing. I should have shouted "420 blaze it fuckers!" when I stepped off the bus.

19. When I almost finished smoking a fat joint I exhaled too close to the ashtray so ashes blew all across the fucking room.

20. [​IMG]