Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology II

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. i just fuckin died lookin at your avatar. I thought it said "LOL NUT?" instead of "LOL WUT?"

2. just made some nachos with hot as fuck jalapenos. when I get the munchies, I can be a bit messy so i just wiped my eye forgetting i was touching jalapenos and it burned like hell. I picked up the remote to the tv while I was still blinded by the jalapeno juice, and I dropped the remote in the plate of cheese covered greasy as fuck nachos. im fucking baked lol fuck it.

3. i was blunt riding around midnight and i turned on to a long main road leading out of the neighborhood. about 5 minutes down the road my friend decides to inform me i'm in the left lane. lol i have no idea how i didn't realize it the whole time

4. BAHAHAH i laughed hard at that hahah

5. lucked out and got a little weed today when i thought i'd end up dry, got stoned, then connected the laptop to the tv to watch the latest episodes of breaking bad that i downloaded. i decided about half way through the second episode to look some shit up online and left the living room to go and find the laptop...took me about five minutes of searching before i returned to the living room and realised it was already in use :s

6. just came in from blazing and riding my bike around with my ipod, parents are asleep inside as i bring my bike into the garage, i decide it would be a good idea (in my paranoid-ness trying not to wake the rents) to put my kick-stand down before going through the garage as to not make a noise when it comes time to put the bike down.
    all goes as planned and the kick stand is down until i move the bike into the garage, the kickstand (because i have the bike angled terribly as im too baked to realize what im doing) is at a high angle and scratches the shit out of my mothers car while making a loud screeching noise. :eek: now im standing there, scared and alone, awaiting punishment from my mother....somehow she didnt here it/wake up but let me tell you that 30 second walk to the safety of my bedroom past the horror of hers was one of the most horrifying experiences of my life. and she did see the scratch the next day. so much for trying to not make a noise by putting the kickstand down......:smoking:

7. This one is similar to the OP's story.

I was chilling with a few friends at this spot we have. It's a little wood bridge behind a neighborhood, quite a nice spot! I think we had 2 blunts rolled up, and we started to smoke. A little while into the sesh, I was holding the blunt (it was pretty much a roach by now), and then I got a head rush. I couldn't see shit for a few seconds, and then when I could see I realized I had dropped the roach. Of course, it's nighttime and we're on a bridge, so after looking for it for a few moments we conclude that it fell under the bridge, so we say fuck it and light up the second blunt.

Fast-forward to the next day and I'm at home sitting in a chair playing a game. I get up to go do something and when I walk back in, the roach is chilling on the chair. It must've got wrapped up in my shirt(s) or something the previous night and didn't fall out until the next day! Love it when stuff like that happens!

8. I was about 15 when this occured. Me and about 4 of my friends were at this camp ground, out in the woods about to spark up a few bowls. Any ways were walking down the trail and we all stop, and were like do you smell that, im like yea grape blunt. And every one is like yea i smell it to, and it's just getting dark and we here sticks breaking..

We look into the woods and see like 3 cell phone lights and what not, and we're like hey we see you.. We smoke weed to.. Come smoke with us, and they took off running and we chased them LOL.

Earlier that day we were at the same spot smoking and a golf cart was hauling ass towards us so im like runn!!11oneone and we are hauling ass in all directions and i slip into a giant mud puddle, and like ice skate threw this shit like 5 meters long and never fall, with the bowl in my hand full packed, funny shit was i was hitting it as i was sliding in the mud.

9. Oh and i just read my the first paragraph of my post, thinking huh that sounds like my story and then im like o it is.

10. Late night chilling with the girlfriend, smoking some real good stuff. we were hungry and decided to go to eat some fast food.

Sat at a mcdonalds drive-thru for a solid 15 minutes while waiting for the people inside to ask what i wanted to order..... turns out it was closed....

Felt so dumb for days after....

11. This is a rather upsetting story. a little off topic but really upsetting.
    my brother Gage was hitting some saliva and he really staartted tripping out hard.:eek: then a fell strait back hitting his neck on the granite counter overhang by the time i saw this i was tripping so hard i could barley breathe, for Gage he got knocked out cold!!!:confused: in fact he was knocked with such force he actually looked dead. my cousin Scott said gaaaaaage? in a really sad scratchy voice tone. and then i scream "He's deeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaad!!!??" while i am gasping for breath. then my cousin Scott shook my brother hard he still looked dead. that's when we realized he might have snapped his neck. then my cousin lets out a long screaming moan, hes crying with Gage held in his arms. then all of a sudden Gage came back to life and started screaming with Scott which makes Scott scream even louder. ill never forget that 30 seconds when i thought my little bro was dead :( i even got a video of it ill try to post it.

12. [quote name='"FPM"']This is a rather upsetting story. a little off topic but really upsetting.
    my brother Gage was hitting some saliva and he really staartted tripping out hard.:eek: then a fell strait back hitting his neck on the granite counter overhang by the time i saw this i was tripping so hard i could barley breathe, for Gage he got knocked out cold!!!:confused: in fact he was knocked with such force he actually looked dead. my cousin Scott said gaaaaaage? in a really sad scratchy voice tone. and then i scream "He's deeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaad!!!??" while i am gasping for breath. then my cousin Scott shook my brother hard he still looked dead. that's when we realized he might have snapped his neck. then my cousin lets out a long screaming moan, hes crying with Gage held in his arms. then all of a sudden Gage came back to life and started screaming with Scott which makes Scott scream even louder. ill never forget that 30 seconds when i thought my little bro was dead :( i even got a video of it ill try to post it.[/quote]

Holy shit! I gotta see this video ahha.

13. I dunno if i wanna see that video. haha

14. When i was in high school and fairly new to smoking my friend is holding weed and see's a cop. He throws it in a bush. I dont notice theres a cop like 200 ft. In front of us and try looking for the bud. I look up and the cop car had its lights on and faced up and i got up and walked away. The next morning we saw the bud on top of the bush so anyone could have taken it lol. Goooodtimes :)

15. #595 Larebare, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
    When i was fairly new to smoking, me and my buddies bought some weed and made pot cookies over a period of two days. (letting the butter harden in the fridge) the next day was school but i was too excited not to eat one.

but no one told me that it takes like 30 to an hour to kick in. so i ate one decent sized one, and then i thought it i didn't work so i ate the biggest one i had and went to school (total of two pot cookies, about the size and thickness of deck of cards).

went to school, and my first class was english, we had silent reading for the first 30 mins like usual, and i was so stoned that i couldn't talk. my whole body felt weird ( while i was sitting down i felt like my bones in my ass (lower ischium crests) were going to press through my skin, (and my floating ribs were pressing into my lower diaphragm area) and i had a cold sweat. i went into the bathroom and stared at myself for long time in the mirror. And i felt like my fingers were all broken and out of place because i was cracking my knuckles and i started to flip, and then i was like, i gotta get outta here so i ended up sneaking down the band hallway and bolting out the door and i ran all the way home.

no one was home and i didn't get caught, but the next day i got in deep shit because my teacher noticed i wasn't there and i didn't come back. i didn't tell anyone that i was stoned but all my class mates saw me just staring at the computer screen during reading. so yeah that was pretty crazy haha!

16. Well I'm sure I've had many but this one is off the top off my head. So back in my high school toking days I'd wait for the parents to go to bed. LOCK my door. I then would gear up drink, bowl, phone for light and then open my window and climb out. I used to climb back through the window when finished back when I was more sketch. So this time I figured I'd just come in through the back door and then just go to my room. So after I was done here I am coming up to a locked door realizing what I just did. So I had to run back outside and pry my window open from the outside ripped as fuck..:/

17. Haha! Cheers to avoiding the whole "getting in trouble with parents while stoned" deal.

I have to do stuff like that all the time, closing doors with the perfect touch so it won't squeak, not leaving anything around that's suspicious. My parents are very strict and hate whenever they see me stoned, they'll aways yell and say you're ruining your life, and go on and on about it. So i've got my handy febreeze and eye drops always available.

My parents are so strict that they'll assess my attitude when i walk in the door and look in my eyes and stuff, so i've gotten very good at having in-depth conversations while being stoned, even when i'm stupor stoned, haha.

I have these colored contacts that hide my dilated pupils too! it's great, the only way of proving that i'm stoned is for me to take a drug test, and even then they wouldn't even know if i had smoked that day because it's in your system for a month. For all they know i could have not smoked that day and just smoked like two weeks ago, not that it'd change anything.. I've got it down though, but i have made mistakes such as the one you've explained here, it made me laugh, haha. :rolleyes:

18. So I wasn't high when this happened but I think it still counts as a stoner mistake:

I was up late sitting on my bed doing homework in my room. I was using my laptop to do my homework and drinking vodka out of a water bottle because I wanted to get rid of it in case my parents went into my room or something. (If it matters it was a Fiji water bottle. It was filled to the brim, which I think is 16 oz.) Anyway, at a certain point in the night I realize I'm too drunk to keep working on my homework so I decide to smoke a bowl and then go to bed. I never smoke in my room, or inside my house for that matter but I was drunk so I decided I would blow my hits out the window.

I get my bowl out and rest it on the part of my laptop just under the keyboard and pack the last of my weed into it. Somehow after I finished packing it, it fell off of the laptop and rolled under my bed. So I close the laptop to look for it, and I find it underneath my bed but the weed is gone. I looked everywhere, and I couldn't find it so eventually I just say "fuck it" and go to bed.

The next day, I go to the computer lab at my school to finish my homework and take my laptop out of my backpack. I open it up and immediately slam it shut. All the weed that fell out of the bowl was caked into the keyboard. I looked around to make sure nobody saw (no one did) and then I just put the laptop back in my backpack.

19. I just tried to offer to smoke my bro up, he said no. Awkward as hell conversation.

20. [quote name='"GotThatWhite"']

We look into the woods and see like 3 cell phone lights and what not, and we're like hey we see you.. We smoke weed to.. Come smoke with us, and they took off running and we chased them LOL.

.[/quote]

I laughed so hard. I can totally see that happening. Did u catch them?