Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology II

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. #1 J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    EDIT:click on the link to read some 150 pages of stories
    Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology [ORIGINAL THREAD]

so, I just noticed the other thread has been closed. it must have filled up or something.

anyway to kick off the new anthology thread-- I'll re-explain the rules first. Post your stories about any mistakes you've made while you were high: embarrassing, hilarious, stupid, upsetting, any type of mistake is welcome.

here's one of my own from yesterday:

I'm high as fuck at like 11 at night, and me and my roommate decide to proceed to get even higher. So we roll a nice little 1.5ish g blunt, and step out onto our second story porch to blaze it. Like a quarter way thru the blunt, i dropped it off the porch and it fell into a pit of dry leaves on the ground below us. Well, i had to run down and outside to grab it, and by the time i got outside the leaves had actually set on fire. i had to stomp out a little fire in the leaves, and then proceed to search for the blunt in the mess. i never found it, i think it must've just completely burned when the leaves caught on fire.

shit.

well this morning i was still so upset about the fact that a 20ish dollar blunt just went down the drain that i spent some more time searching the leaf pile for any remains of it. after like 5 minutes of shoveling through the leaves with my hand, i found the blunt!

then i get back up to our apartment, and realize it's not the blunt we dropped. totally different wrap and definitely not my roll. me and my roomie had a good laugh about it, trying to recall if we'd dropped other blunts, which we have not.:smoke:

2. Once before I went outside to blaze I checkd to see how much weed I got left and I wake up my mom. Our house is built shitty and shes a light sleeper, so she caught me with all of my shit out. My lighter, my pipe, my weed, everything." That was the first time she busted me by myself.

first, lol

3. J Dylan, that's pretty crazy man haha.

Here's one of my silly/funny stories:

A couple of months ago I didn't have a nice glass bowl or anything to smoke from so I made a makeshift bong/bowl/thing. Basically a simple highlighter hollowed out with a socket, some electrical tape, and a hollowed out electrical cord for a more comfortable smoke (So I didn't have to put the highlighter straight up)

Anyways I had stashed it away with a lighter and a bag of weed under a chair cushion in my downstairs living room (Nobody uses it but me and my friends). Later that day my mom came up to me with it in her hand and asked me if I had been "Huffing" Apparently she didn't find the weed and the lighter. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. She knew I smoked which is why it was funny because she thought it was used for huffing paint or something.

4. when i was high a while ago, a friend told me to "hit the bong", high and stupid as i was, i did hit it ... with my fist, but i didn't actually bring up enough force, so i kinda kept on poking it trough the rest of the session ... yeah, it was funny back then :p

5. Sounds like one of those times where you try to retell something funny, but it was really only funny if you were there. I hate when that happens to me and everybody I just told the story to just looks at me like I'm a fag.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Me and like 4 of my friends went to some woods behind a Citibank and smoke a 20 out of my friends homemade wood pipe.while i hit it and pass it to my friend sting, my friend glen yells "DUDE THERES SOMEONE COMIN!!"

my two other friends booked and i just stood there for a second
    i finally start to run and spill the weed that was left
    i catch up with the other three and glen says "i dont think anyone was comin"

i yelled at him for 10 minutes while we were tryin to figure out if we should leave or not and we pack the pipe again

my other friend yells again "DUDE THERES TWO PEOPLE COMIN!"

i was pissed, i had to run again:mad:

7. This was a long time ago. my neighbbor made this pipe out of a paper towel roll tube thingy poked a hole made a bowl out of foil and put it in*i know not good dont hate* the hole and we secured it int he hole with more foil.. then poked a hole on the side for the carb. wlelt he thing hit like a beast but we were talking to his step brother while tokin at 2 am and his step brothers like "its coolt o smoke with neighbors cause its just a skip and a hop away and its time to smoke bee-atch" except when he said "a skip and a hop away" he actually skipped and hopped with a big smile on his face and i was hitting the thing at the time lol aand it made me laugh and i ended up blowing into the ghetto pipe and the whole bowl literally just popped out and floated to the ground lol idk just one of them "had to be there" moments it was funny thinkin of how ghetto it was to where the bowl could just.. fall out haha still maakes me laugh.:eek::smoking:

8. So the original thread was deleted?

9. This happened about a year ago, living with my parents they still dont know i smoke, about a hour before work i was grinding some herb in the bathroom and then i don't know exactly but i get dressed and start my drive, about 20 minutes later im about to pull into work and i remember i had left my grinder on the bathroom counter, swear i have never driven to fast in my entire life, i flew in the front door right as my dad was about to enter the rest room. told him i had forgotten my wallet :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  10. One of many I have made:
    One day, just finished gettin pretty high, decide i wanna have a nice talk with a girl on my cellphone, so we talkin a while and I decide im going to take my socks off. Being high, I figure I can hold the phone with my shoulder, balance on one foot and use both hands to get each sock off. So all is going according to plan until I try to raise my leg to reach my foot. I kneed myself square in the nose, dropped the phone, sock still on, and I yelled. After a couple seconds of recovery time I pickup the phone and hear, "What the hell just happened?" hahaha, boy was I embaressed.

11. This is my worst expirence with the good ole maryjane.

Years ago when I was in high-school I started to sell bud here and there. I really didn't know what I was doing, all I knew is 'Hey, I can buy a QP for 500, sell it for 10 a g, and double my money".

I went to the city in 10th grade with $500 in cash, I'm talkin ghetto. Straight up I was the only white person in site, and I immediatly thought how retarded I was. To my surprise nothing went wrong.
    Two days later I fronted my 'friend' 2 ozs, so he could get rid of it for me.. Not even 3 days later I get a phone call from his father telling me to get to his house ASAP, and he did not sound happy.

Ratted me out, hardcore. Said it was all me, who was involved, where I got it, how much. I basically got my ass kicked, and so did he. I then watched $90 and 1.5oz of weed go down the toliet, and he said if I ever got caught with weed again he'd be much more serious and tell my parents.
    I still smoke everyday, but it just sucked because I lost $500 in TENTH grade and that was a huge amount of money to me. Luckily I made it back, just had to start off slower.

12. no, the original thread wasn't deleted. just closed. i'll edit the original post in this thread and add the link to the original for people to read stories from.

13. when i roll jays i use a filter, like a piece of card paper or whatever rolled up and stuck in the ass end of the jay..well i rolled one put the filter in and instead of twisting the tip of the jay i like just pushed the paper in, so both ends of the jay were flat.
    well i go to smoke and i couldnt tell which end to light bc they were both flat but i was like oh its this end. im dead positive. has to be, well i light it and try to hit it and i lit the wrong end.

14. This happended about 2 years ago. I was gonna go out to a movie so I rolled up a j for the ride over. I put it in the middle of my wallet cuz it can come out in semi-good shape. Right before I leave my dad comes in my room and randomly gives me $20 for gas. without thinking I wip out my walllet to put it in, and I hear something drop. I look over to my dad and hes turned to look out the window for some reason. I Finally put to and to together as I horrify looked down and saw my joint laying on the ground. I quickly scoop it up just as my dad turns around. I palm it and head out the door, saying thanks for the gas money. He was none the wiser and the joint was perfect for the movie :smoke:

15. i was so high from smoking like 3 g of ak in my bathroom that after i took a shit, i stayed on the internet for like half an hour while on the shitter. i realized this and flushed, pulled up my pants and had the heartwrenching epiphany that i had not wiped my ass. Needless to say i jumped in the shower and threw away the soiled undergarnent.

16. Well once when I just got threw smoking a blunt of some dro, I felt so high I started dancing in my kitchen. I was dancing and twirling so much I hit my lip on the refrigerator and stopped for a moment and then started dancing some more.

I was fucked up off that dro.

17. I started laughing at my mom on the phone when I was telling her what I wanted from taco bell.

18. Although I was beligerently drunk at the time, I was also high so this sortof pertains. One weekend night, I had to take a break from the festivities inside and went out to smoke a cigarette. I was by myself, enjoying the cold air because I'd been drinking all night inside. I was about halfway done with my cigarette as I notice how fucked up the filter feels in my mouth, it seemed to be compressing with the smallest amount of pressure. Low and behold, the whole time, I'd been smoking this fucking cigarette BACKWARDS. I completely smoked a filter and about half of a Malboro Red backwards. Haven't picked up a pack since.

19. #19 Yoke-LS, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    When I was about 15 me and my sister were smoking out of a small acrylic bong. We finish smoking around an eighth, and we are finished. my sister just picks up the bong and pours it out on the floor.

It was one of the stupider things I've seen in my life :smoke:

20. I thought this was kinda funny

ill give u some wierd backround info on me
    i cant sleep if theres any lights on in my room, i mean any, even digital clocks and the cable box clock

so im lookin for somethin to put on the cable box and find this little blue squishy pillow thats on my little bros bed, i put it on the box and walk out the room

i come back into my room and start looking again for somethin to put on it, pacing for 10 minutes in my room, my little brother whos pretendin to be asleep asks me what im doin, i tell him im lookin for somethin to put on the box and he tells me to just put underwear on it so i do thinkin it was the most obvious thing and that i was really dumb

my brother laughs and uncovers the pillow i put on before
    i had totally forgot about it and felt so smart for puttin underwear on the box

damn, proven dumb twice in a span of 15 minutes