Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Hash made from TRIM = boooooo, but price is cheap... Hash made from bud = YAY!, but expensive...  The market has exploded with more wax, oil, bubble users but these stores are tricking the consumer to buy ish made just from TRIM or fan leafs & stems.

Can you tell the difference?  Has anyone tested both?

2. I wouldnt give a fuck if it was made from stems and seeds. As long as its the same thc % ima get just as high.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

3. Is it the same thc%?

4. You would have to use more product to get it as pure but once it was you couldnt tell the difference

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

5. You don't get the medicinal benefits from hash like you do flowers. That being said I prefer hash. It always tastes better than the bud it came fr and gets me way more stoned with a lot less. Nothing like watching a chunk of hash melt all over your bud in a bowl when you hit it.

6. Well, the first times I smoked was hash because weed is alot harder to find where I'm from, but hash in Porutgal is REALLY good quality and super cheap aswell. I'm an emmigrant, so where I'm at atm you find mostly weed, so I've smoked plenty of good quality weed aswell as good quality hash. The high is quite different, I feel alot more dizzy and relaxed with hash, with weed I've more munchies and I get more F'ed up. I like variation, right now I got some hash, but it's rare here, so I miss it when I'm here and when I go back home I miss weed. Also, to me it takes longer to roll hash, I need to stretch when I first stretch it, cut it and then make what here we call the "coin", unless it's polen (idk if its the same name elsewhere, but its basically the brighter hash, that is in bars, where you just heat it and break), and with weed I just quickly grind it and mix it with a bit of tabbacco and roll it up. 

7. Hash, always and forever. 

I lived in Spain for a while. Thanks to their proximity to Morroco, they've got great hash. It's cheap and it's everywhere. Weed, on the other hand, was pretty hard to come across in my area, not sure why. So I took up smoking hash. Aaaah-mazing!! And when smoked in reasonable quantities, 10 EUR worth of it will last you forever, provided you smoke like 2-3 times a week. Locals always seemed to overdo it, so I experimented with smaller and smaller quantities until I discovered the following: I could dig my pinkie nail (I'm a girl and usually have longer nails, and I wash my hands all the time) in the ball of hash, roll whatever amount got under the nail + some tobacco, and experience the most enjoyable, relaxing, mood-boosting high ever for 6-8 hours! Loved it, every single time. It's much stronger than weed, tastes better, lasts longer and on top of that it's cheaper. 
    Guess who happens to be moving back to Spain in a couple of months!  :ey: 

8. I fucking love the taste of bubble hash, but I can't decide so both..

Skate.

9. as a concentrate man i lean towards weed over hash, i never can get used to the taste of hash its nasty to me, although i do buy a lot of hash because its easy to press it into dabs and dab it

10. Imagine the trippy feeling you get when you smoke, but intensified. And also add a kick ass full body buzz

11. I tried hash oil in a blunt, I was done from 3 hits. Yeah, that intense.

12. Weed all the way, but I REALLY like hash. It's hard to find, but I make it occasionally when I can. 

13. I like both weed and hash.. If im buying like 5 grams of weed and i see that they have hash i usually buy 2.5g weed and 2.5g hash :D Put some hash pieces in your joint and you'll be knocked on your ass haha

14. Hash in my country is cheap as fuck. 5 bucks 5 joints usually (we roll it with tobacco), but I buy it in the projects, and it's a bigger bar than usual, 5 bucks, 8/9 joints. Weed here is more expensive. 10 buck one gram. It's considered a luxury, because hash is so much cheaper. Weird how these things vary :D

15. i like them both. a lot [​IMG]

16. I love that sweet smell and taste that weed has, but when i smoke hashish it feels kinda like whole plant is in there. Just made my own second batch couple days ago, tried it yesterday night, shiiiiit.. Watching tv after 5 minutes subtitles uncoherent, i barely held my eyes open. Best sleep ever, so chilled today :)

Once you go hashish/oil you never go back. But i dont have enough weed to make more now, but, i will make it in some next grow using afgani hash plant :D

17. hash is meant to be mixed with the weed, and thats how i like it