Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pichon, Jan 21, 2002.

1. Hash highs vary from 1-1000, all depends on the weed it was made from. Idk why people keep classifying it as one certain high. But to answer the question, wax. All day, everyday.

2. ^ its not so much what bud it came from. It's all about whos making it and their technique. i LOVE both flowers and concentrates. With my tolerance I need to smoke oils. I still grow flowers and smoke em too but i think overall Hash> weed.

speaking of hash
    Hash time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dry Ice (co2) "Hash"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not done yet....

3. jesus, you're not worried about losing hash over the edge of the table? :p

4. nope there was a tiny bit on the chair but I got it pretty much completely on the table.

5. Idk, but one time I smoked some hash that was too good for me, it made me freak the fuck out, like forgetting where I was and stuff. I've never smoked weed that did that. Soooo, I'm going with hash on this one.

6. hash is much better. It's hard to explain, but weed makes me feel like I've been polluted with smoke. It makes me feel heavier and cloudier. Hash makes me feel cleaner and the high lasts longer and is generally more effective in treating depression, anxiety...etc.

7. Hash for me but it's hardly ever available anymore where I live. It's funny cause back in the day weed was hard to come by and hash was everywhere. Funny how times change.

8. I never tried hash before but I definitely want too, I'm a big fan of High THC levels.

9. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I never tried hash before but I definitely want too, I'm a big fan of High THC levels.[/quote]

Make some! If you have access to trim, that's probably the best (I just think good buds should be saved for smoking). You can make small amounts fairly easy and cheap - definitely a treat if you don't have a regular supplier of hash.

10. This is probably as good a place as any to point out that there IS a difference in the quality of the highs between hash and weed. Even though hash has been touted as being a more concentrated form, it also lacks certain mysterious components that weed has.

Yes, hash will dose you with more THC and so you will get more THC high, but my feeling has always been that the weed is synchronicity of all kinds of chemicals that interplay with each other to give you what hash lacks.

But I love good hash on occasion. I love to top off bowls with good hash. And I can smoke it all by itself and enjoy it, too. But if I'm on a desert island and have to pick one or the other to smoke forever, then it's weed for me.

11. Shaddy, my, man, you should try it some time. I honestly don't like the cbd and all the other stuff that comes with weed. I never really realized it until I smoked hash, which is mostly thc.

12. The other stuff you speak of sucks, in my opinion. It's the stuff that makes you drowsy, clouded and heavy. You don't experience any of this with hash.

13. That's true....It's just a matter if opinion. When I grew up, hash was "imported" (smuggled) from places like Nepal and Afghanistan and the smoke was so heavy, it was a KO every time.

But the "new" water extracted bubble hash is a different animal than the hash I grew up with. Like you say...It's lighter and clearer. I like it, too. But it leaves me wanting more. It's like, it worlks really well for awhile and then it stops working and I start to crave straight weed again. And, sure enough, when I smoke the good weed, it takes me to that soft, cloudy place -that I, personally, like better.

And the same thing happens when I vaporize weed. It works really well and I really like it for awhile.....and then it just starts lacking something. I return to smoking and I get those missing components that complete the feeling for me, again.

But, as always, the key is variety. I like some foods baked and some foods fried and some foods raw. I understand that when I eat fried food, it's not as good for me as when I eat raw vegetables....but I still gotta have my french fries and ketchup! ;)

14. How exactly do you make hash? Is it easy or hard?

15. Don't get me wrong I love the cbd and others but I usually use those strains when I have an hard time sleeping, anxiety, back pain, stomach ache, mostly medical because cbd are used for healing pain, etc but to get really high? like you said THC does the job.

16. [quote name='"420boxing"']

The other stuff you speak of sucks, in my opinion. It's the stuff that makes you drowsy, clouded and heavy. You don't experience any of this with hash.[/quote]

If its an og hash of course it put you puts out ....

17. I love marocan hash zero zero is amazing

18. See I have had great Hash and Great weed,So I would have to say neither of them are better for me at least.Everyone's different though.

19. I've never had Hash,only weed.

I should be getting some hash next week(if my retarded dealer gets some).

20. Hash has a better, more intense high and tastes nicer in my opinion