Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how to get big buds

• Please log in to reply

middieman440

middieman440

jman420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
hey guys how do you get big fat buds outside?what should i use for ferts?i used horse manure for mine and they grew beautifull and the soil was also very good but the buds werent all that impressive in size but very good high the strains wer strawberry cough?and blueberry.what did i do wrong and the spots are very good sun all day pretty much?

Similar Topics: how to get big buds     x

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

• northern ghost likes this

cantharis

cantharis

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,460 posts
Many growers are apparently unaware that potassium (K) is every bit as important to flowering and fruiting as P, probably more so.

Your flowering fert should have every bit as much K as P. There are a lot of K-deficient flowering MJ plants about, which could be producing bigger buds.

My BioCanna floracion, specially formulated for MJ, has NPK of 4-8-12

A useful link: http://www.allotment...-fertilizer.php

Edited by cantharis, 19 November 2008 - 11:50 AM.

OldPork

OldPork

Purveyor of Goodness

• Bronze Member
  • 5,614 posts

Edited by OldPork, 20 November 2008 - 04:59 PM.

middieman440

middieman440

jman420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
thanks will keep this all mind for this season coming up. now i just need to find seeds the smoke around here is good but no seeds :( so i need to go on a search for a hippie lol but i need find someone in ct but ima shy person when it comes to this. nobody i know knows that i smoke so i wanna keep it that way,i had a female this yr that i pollinated but some kids stole it on me so now im left with 5 seeds non fem so hopefully i find something here:smoking:

k4rts

k4rts

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 913 posts
You could always just grow the strain Big Bud.

Corto Malteze

Corto Malteze

Night grower

• Gold Member
  • 5,891 posts

OldSkool1010

OldSkool1010

Registered Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,741 posts
In three words...Lots of sunshine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic