Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What does your 1/8 look like!?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Canadian, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Man, you are way off!!...the weed back in early 70s was from deep in Mexico, like Michoacan, Oaxacan. Then you had your Jamaican, Colombian Red Bud. The weed back then was equivalent to today's. You young kids think the weed now is so much better...not true! Some of the hydroponically grown or some of these new hybrids are exceptional, but on average, the weed nowadays is no better than the weed 30 yrs ago.

2. i got both batches from the same guy... he only sold the best dank (he had white widow, northern lights, haze, etc. on a regular basis)... the stuff in the second picture looks like shit (mainly) because i didn't have a camera to take a pic of it... i just scanned it on my scanner, and had to tinker with the colors a bit 'cause it came out real dark and such.... stuff knocked us on our asses though (even more so than the stuff in the first pic).

but yeah... the stuff i get now puts both of them pics to shame... and it's only $45 an eigth :D

3. I guess I'll never get used to "only $45/eighth" with emphasis on "only"...that still comes out to $360/oz, which is unbelievable! That should be about $50/oz if things were in perspective, but everybody pays it. So the distributors will continue charging out the ass because peeps will pay outlandish prices.

4. lol, i can get nugs like that for $200 an OZ from a different dude... but i never feel like dishing out that much... usually $45's enough to hold me over for a while (i don't burn anywhere near as much as i used to anymore...) so i don't really mind paying only 45 an eigth, LOL

5. KB 124, $90 a quater! Damn! That shit must knock you on your ass, pick you up and then punch you in the face! No sarcasm here, that looks like some kickin shit.

6. Is that KB 124 a new strain or something? I must really be getting old, 1 more time! Never heard of that 1, but I've had plenty of KB, I just never knew about the numbers that went along with the KB.

7. man if it gets u high thats all that matters

8. So true, Chill, no truer words were ever spoken...
    Now I think I'll get to tokin'...
    Ever notice how I like to rhyme?...
    Seems I do that all the time...
    & if I continue to keep this up...
    You'll all be calling me 1 sick pup...

9. Everyone seems to be in a little contest about who's got the best weed and how much they paid. Who really cares? If it gets you high, it gets you high. Forunately for me, I get high off my ASS in about 2 hits (altho I generally never stop there)... And I mean I fuckin trip. And I doubt I'm smokin the best of the best, just whatever's around... The little I've got at the moment, I was told it was purp, but I don't think it is. And I still don't care. Cuz it FUCKS ME UP and I love it. Stop bitchin and start smokin! :)

10. [quote name='district_this'][quote name='tinkerbell']Everyone seems to be in a little contest about who's got the best weed and how much they paid. Who really cares? If it gets you high, it gets you high. Forunately for me, I get high off my ASS in about 2 hits (altho I generally never stop there)... And I mean I fuckin trip. And I doubt I'm smokin the best of the best, just whatever's around... The little I've got at the moment, I was told it was purp, but I don't think it is. And I still don't care. Cuz it FUCKS ME UP and I love it. Stop bitchin and start smokin! :)[/QUOTE

Damn STRAIGHT tell em Tink +rep x like a gazillion

11. It's interesting to see the difference of prices from around the country/world. Here in San Antonio prices are pretty flat. 50 an oz (schwag), 50 for a 1/8 (dro) , 50 g (blueberry). So, 50 can get you high anyway you'd like, it's up to you really :)

12. wtf?

13. hookups, homegrown

14. I think what Tela meant was "Holy shit!! $50 for a fuckin gram? Wow, that's high!!"

15. Yeah, that's fucking rediculous. Blueberry isn't even that special!

Here is some Northern Lights I picked up for $50 an 1/8th. Lot of tasty strains in Washington, but this is the best Northern Lights I have ever had. Whoever grows it really knows what they are doing. [​IMG]

16. Niiiice. That bud looks nuts, dude. mmmmmmmm.posts by little wing = great weed.

I'm starting to see a trend here.

17. [​IMG]

prob a lil more but whatever,.

18. The only reason you should ever pay fifty dollars for a gram of anything is if the scale it fucked up or the exchange rate in San Antonio is different from everywhere else in America.
    Ok, Loner Stoner?

19. Heres one 1/8th I picked up for 50. You can't see the bud real good, but its was some decent kind bud. [​IMG]

Heres 4.2g of Purp I picked up for 60 bucks.
    [​IMG]
    Whatcha guys think? Decent Deals?

20. Well, I'm from the days of $10/lid for excellent Michoacan or Oaxacan. Then for the Acapulco Gold, it was more expensive -- $15-$20/lid. :D