Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Post you current stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by edd.excessive, Nov 17, 2008.

1. a 7.2 quarter O of some mexibrick... :eek:

2. a little bit of a dime of soul diesel left
    a 3rd of whiskey
    and a tab of pink elephants on parade acid :hello:

pretty killer. :smoking:

3. [​IMG]

Yeah....It'll take you higher than you've ever been. [​IMG]

4. thats fucknig sick tho idc ill smoke weed

5. .7 gram frosty nug
    .2 grams of hodge podge.
    2 magic muffins

[​IMG]

6. Yes but it's a really shitty high. It really stinks that people would resort to such a waste of time.

7. hahahaha oldskoolgrower, ur the best +rep for this and all of your other posts

8. Just picked up an eighth of Northern Lights from a buddy at work who grew it himself, and also an eighth of Trainwreck from one of my new connects.

The Trainwreck is amaaazing so far, it was my first pickup from this new connect I met. The Northern Lights needed to be cured a little longer so I have it jarred up at the moment.. It smells like heaven though, haven't had bud that smelled that good in a while.

9. Nah, I don't deserve rep for that crappy joke ;)

10. Word, roll some joints!:D

11. Just picked up a little today.

The bud on the left is whats left of the half-o I bought last week. The right is a quarter(7g) of dank that I got today. Both are your typical, no-name Florida dank.

[​IMG]

12. 3 g white widow
    2 g afghan pollen
    2 g silver haze straight from the coffee shops of the dam

totally baked:smoking:

13. Smoking on this lovely FAT quarter of Trainwreck tonight. Nice up sativa high. This shit really goes to your head, makes you talk a mile a minute, and last 4-6 hours per session. Careful though, too much and you'll be the "Mad Scientist". Probably have to pull out an indica just so I can sleep tonight.

Attached Files:

• tw1.jpg
      tw1.jpg
      File size:
      298.6 KB
      Views:
    • tw2.jpg
      tw2.jpg
      File size:
      290.8 KB
      Views:
    • tw3.jpg
      tw3.jpg
      File size:
      98.3 KB
      Views:
    • tw4.jpg
      tw4.jpg
      File size:
      73 KB
      Views:
    • tw5.jpg
      tw5.jpg
      File size:
      299.6 KB
      Views:
    • tw7.jpg
      tw7.jpg
      File size:
      187.3 KB
      Views:
    • tw8.jpg
      tw8.jpg
      File size:
      62.7 KB
      Views:
    • tw9.jpg
      tw9.jpg
      File size:
      368 KB
      Views:
    • tw10.jpg
      tw10.jpg
      File size:
      100.3 KB
      Views:
  14. all i got left of what is supposedly "ak47-silver haze" mix dont know how legit it is but its real dank.
    a little less then a gram but its gonna be gone in less then 30 minutes so i put up a pic when i get off my lazy ass to get it out of my room

15. picked up and 8th of mango kryp/incredible hulk(idr whitch) today about a gram left.
    On of the bigger nugs..:smoking::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. No name from cali... this bud has been curing for over a year, im pretty sure. Gets me retarded, and paranoid. :bongin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. i got an erection looking at these.