Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

substitute for rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lar20, Nov 17, 2008.

1. I used a bible paper a couple times..

if you want the perfect story to rip out it's Leviticus 24:10 "A Blasphemer Stoned"

Also, i know this might offend.. but hey, he asked for a good sub.

oh and also.. printing ink is no good for you. dont smoke it if you can avoid it. but i think waterfalls are just as bad....

go buy some zig zags.. shit. lol

2. glad everything worked out for ya man, get the better bud next time, you'll be happier. Take advantage of this site, it's got a hell of a lot to offer. Find any recipe or any directions for any homemade device, so you can have one of your own! really any question you got, you can find an answer here. Keep tokin! Or hit up a headshop, thats what i did. Glass is king to be honest. But who doesnt love rolling??? especially bible paper :smoke: lol jk, but hey, when in need ya gotta do what ya gotta do

3. #23 Killchronichit, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    make a bong or a pipe get an apple poke a pen through the top about halfway through then poke the pen through the side of the apple all the way through to the other side and there you have it a bowlpiece a carb and a mouth piece really easy smoking papers such as bible papers and other papers that werent ment to be smoke are bad for you go with the apple then once you are done eat it lmao still tastes pretty good:smoke: make sure you aint getting ripped on that ten if you have only been smokin for a day make sure you got some one who knows their shit so u get all ur weed lol

4. I've heard that that works. But isn't that paper made with potentially harmful chemicals? (Ink, bleach etc?)

5. either make an apple pipe or a waterfall bong man! i highly sugest it