Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what is the best way to hit the blunt.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itxland4me, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Dude...I was kidding...

2. put it in a bong, shit will rip good if the blunt is rolled decent.

3. I made a account just to reply to you. You sir have taught me the right way to smoke I’ve been smoking like a fucking idiot for years and you have helped me. Thank you

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. How can you be smoking for years & not be inhaling correctly dude lol..

5. I hold my hits aslong as I can. Saturate the lungs hehe but I also dont smoke blunts. All my good gonga would be gone to fast.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Lol how do u disagree with a way someone smokes. Its my way keep ur way dont mean u got to give me a disagree cause I for aure dont agree with u

7. Some peeps love to givem out tho I get u r one of them pretty sure all my disagress havw came from u lol

8. Been smoking 25 years and still haven't died lol so smoke ur way its all gonna work regardless if u eat it hold it in for 7 seconds or hold for longer u r gonna get high

9. Made an account to reply to a thread that hasn't been replied to in over a decade?

Yes @BrewsnWeed666, it is possible that they've been smoking incorrectly for all this time.
    :hookah:

10. Feed it to a tobacco beetle, take beetle, place in pipe, crush it and smoke the beetle.

Just kidding dont do that

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Why not? I thought that was the beetle juice strain? :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1