Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

what is the best way to hit the blunt.

• Please log in to reply

itxland4me

itxland4me

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
because .. i mean i know i hit it .. but what if i could have gotten even more fucked up if i hit it better? so i need the best best way. :D<<--- this smiley makes me unconfortable.

Volcano South

Volcano South

OG Boxers never die

• Gold Member
  • 2,475 posts

oscurochu

oscurochu

• Registered Upgraded
  • 486 posts
Inhale (with the blunt in your mouth), take the blunt out of your mouth and inhale through your mouth, again.

BurtonSnow

BurtonSnow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 787 posts
Well what I usually do is puff the blunt, and I think this is called ghost inhale, but from there i open my mouth and puff out a smoke ring and suck it back down with the rest of the smoke in my mouth.

Either that or the french inhale I think gets u nicely ripped.

itxland4me

itxland4me

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thanks. im kinna bearly a few months old with my smoking lungs. any tips actualy would be appreciated.

merlon

merlon

Above the ignorance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 470 posts
i agree with these guys.

sometimes when i had only smoked a few times, the smoke was too harsh and i found puffing my smoke like you would a cigar then inhaling cool air would make it less harsh on my throat and lungs...

i try and keep the tricks to a minimum when smoking, just puff it till your mouth is full of smoke and inhale air through your mouth and you will be good. also i have read on these forums that after 7 seconds its okay to exhale. any longer is only to ghost it. you wont absorb any more thc after the 7 seconds.

bostondutchmast

bostondutchmast

Forza azzurri 2010

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,538 posts
2 or 3 small hits and pass. PLEASE DO NOT HIT A BLUNT LIKE A BONG. do not inhale like your a giant with huge lungs. just 2 or 3 small drags till theres sum smoke in your motuh inahls slow exhale slow. if you want to do tricks do it after you pass the blunt with the smoke your exhaling. when u hit a blunt hard it will cause it to boat too

throwdinthagame

throwdinthagame

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

You know how hard you breathe after you run a mile or something.

Do that to the blunt. Practice making vaccuum noises and hit the blunt like that.

i disagree. if you hit the blunt real hard like that its gonna make the cherry heat up too much and start to crossburn and burn way faster. if you really want to get higher take slow smooth hits and the blunt will last much much longer. youll get higher if your smoking the blunt for 20 mins than if you hit it super hard and make it burn away in 5 or 10

Nosketch78

Nosketch78

Just like acid rain drops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 645 posts
1.Grab the blunt
2.Stick the blunt in your mouth
3.Inhale until you cant feel your chest
4.Exhale smoke onto all your friend's faces
5.Hold on to blunt, smoke down to roach
6.Eat roach
  • Talon likes this

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
dont drag on the blunt, if it's rolled right the bitch will hit right.

pull slightly pull once then again and inhale.
we talking like no more than 2seconds of pulling(if the blunt is rolled right.)

NJSourD

NJSourD

Prendelo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts

6.Eat roach

That's how we do it...leave no evidence.

oscurochu

oscurochu

• Registered Upgraded
  • 486 posts

1.Grab the blunt
2.Stick the blunt in your mouth
3.Inhale until you cant feel your chest
4.Exhale smoke onto all your friend's faces
5.Hold on to blunt, smoke down to roach
6.Eat roach

Eating the roach is a COMPLETE waste, unless you really wanna get sick from eating tobacco leaf, or like the taste of tobacco and/or pot. If you have a pipe, smoke the rest of the blunt in there: you don't waste weed, and you don't burn yourself!

kanibal rabbit

kanibal rabbit

wabbit season.

• Bronze Member
  • 1,107 posts

MR.BACKWOOD

MR.BACKWOOD

Need4Tree'z

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
hit it slow n hard.

NJSourD

NJSourD

Prendelo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts

Eating the roach is a COMPLETE waste, unless you really wanna get sick from eating tobacco leaf, or like the taste of tobacco and/or pot. If you have a pipe, smoke the rest of the blunt in there: you don't waste weed, and you don't burn yourself!

You're not going to get sick from eating a roach...i had a friend that used to eat each and every single blunt roach just for giggles and there were no consequences. I do agree that you might as well take the weed out and burn it in a bowl though.

I am Mike

I am Mike

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
smoke it like you would a cig, but slower and longer...thats the best way to describe it, i have actually noticed a technique all smokers seem to develope naturally from smoking blunts, or maybe it's just me. whatever the case i would say it does not matter how hard you hit it or how fast, what matters is that you smoke it and enjoy it at your own pace.

jmfe1

jmfe1

pot absorber

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
just hit it in half second intervals until you feel like you're getting close to your harshing out threshold. hold it in for as long as you can and that's it :)

Devilsman004

Devilsman004

• Registered Upgraded
  • 361 posts

try taking your hits like this guy.

its not as harsh as trying to take a long hard drag off the blunt. its like keeping a constant stream of smoke in your lungs without feeling deprived of oxygen.

I dont recomend doing this on a bluint that isnt yours. people get upset when you dont conserve and just perform the equivalency of rape on their blunt.

Someone hit my blunt like that once and you best believe they got kicked from the sesh. (I didn't really know them)

SpecialEh

SpecialEh

Spaded, Jaded, & Faded

• Registered Upgraded
  • 176 posts
Yeah you gotta save up those blunt roaches till you can roll a second generation blunt.

Blutteufel

Blutteufel

Pope of Dope

• Gold Member
  • 6,980 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users