Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Guide to Smoking In Your Dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Safety Dancer, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Heh, This kid is a fucktard.He argued about this in another thread and has to point out he put it in his guide too.

"Buddy-Breathing- If you are smoking with someone then this is by far the best technique. I'm sure you've all heard of shot gunning, and this is very similar, except this you can do heterosexually with anyone. All you need is an object with two holes in it. I prefer a hookah hose, or some clear rubber tubing (we have all kinds of random shit laying around the dorm that most people don't have). The hookah hose is also great because the smoke that comes out of it smells fruity. If you don't have something like this you can always cut a hole in the bottom of a water bottle and do it that way, just make sure your mouth can fit over the entire hole. Now basically you use this device to shot gun the smoke to your smoking buddy, but instead of he/she exhaling it they pass it back. You simply continue to pass it back and forth until all of the smoke has absorbed into both of your lungs. The great thing about this is not only does it not produce any smoke, it also gets everyone higher off of less weed."

Ya fucking right:laughing:
    No one gets high off stale smoke.

2. Times must have changed since I was in college decades ago, because the haze in my dorm was so thick nobody cared who was smoking what. Heck, the RA's joined in.

3. ^ life was good

last time i visited one of my boys at UC Santa Cruz, I walked into the dorm and it mildly smelled of dank...walked into the stairwell and it smelled more like dank...and walked up to his floor where it wouldn't have smelled more like weed even if I had been holding a burning blunt in my hand, lol

4. so i was busted last night in my dorm. has anyone else her been busted before? anyone able to tell me what might happen?

5. Very nice guide, very interesting. I still live with my parents but I'm lucky enough to have a patio door in my room. So whenever I want to toke, I just open the door and toke outside.

6. i live with my step-dad and he is a cop. i smoke in my room all of the time. you just have to be smart about it and know which ways are the best for releasing as little smoke as possible. one method i find that really works is wet towels. smell cant get thru wet towels and if you have wet towels placed in the cracks underneath your door the smell cant get out into the hallway etc. usually i use a bong and open my window wide. i direct all my hits out of the window and when im done smoking i close my window. ONE DO NOT is to have a window fan blowing in your room after smoking. while many people think a fan is good for smoke its not and you should never use one. also block all ventilation in the room so the smell doesnt get anywhere else. the wet towel thing is deff. the best bet for smell seeping out into another room

7. i smoke hella bud in my dorm all day everyday non-smoking roomates/ cool anyway tho. :hello: but i hooka bong joint it blunt it bubble it ect ect and in all my time here u will not have any problems if u A. get an ionizor B. VAPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello::hello::hello:

8. Awesome possum guide.
    +rep.

9. Nice Guide. In my dorm, there are no windows, and the a/c vent is pretty much the only ventilation. I just go for the pipe and make sure I only light as much as I can hit. As many precautions as I can because nothing kills my high worse than having to be paranoid about nosy cops and ra's.

10. put a vornado (fan) in the window, seal the window with towels and pillows or whatever make sure its sealed, keep your piece right next to the fan, light up and blow into the back of the fan, worked everytime for me. you might want to put the cherry out every time, the fan will suck the smoke (aka basically take a hit for you)

11. i highly reconmend ozium for an air freshener. it is specifically for smoke and hospitals use it cause it kills bacteria in the air.

12. Ozium is also used in morgues to cover up the horrid smells :eek:
    Question: What the a basis of dorm checks, how often are they? Is it easy to pass off a bong and your stash when the Dorm advisors checks? Ive got 2 more years till college, just some future reference :smoking:

13. there are no dorm checks as long as u make no noise and the smell isent noticeable

14. Sticky? =0

15. all you gotta do is get a small plastic tubing and put it out a cracked window. cap your bowl with a quarter and then just exhale through the straw....if you too lazy to do outside and smoke a cig you can get another tube and put the cig on it then set it out the window. you just inhale on one tube then exhale out the other...its no smoke in your room whatsoever.

16. Awesome guide brotha! :hello:

17. towel on the bottom crack of ur door, oust odorless odor eater air freshener, and for exhaling try window fans and your set

18. If your planning on a longer smoking session we would put duct tape around the door and a damp towel on the bottom. fan out the window helps how ever the guy next to me got busted from the smoke coming out the window. but we would do it with the window shut too. and always worked well. great thread.

19. Very nicely written, these are also great if you still live with your parents and feel like smoking in their house (not a good idea to begin with, but who am I to judge). That stuff seemed like common sense to me, but I've smoked with some people who were just flat out stupid about it. Again nice job TS

20. There's no need to flush any weed if the cops knock. Just crotch it. They can't grab your dick.