Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ultimate Guide to Smoking In Your Dorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Safety Dancer, Nov 16, 2008.

1. The cool thing about the college I study at is I can smoke wherever I want whenever I want with very few exceptions. And, not to be obnoxious, it also has a higher academic rating than Yale. No joke.

Our dining hall is also BYOB.

2. Anyway ... good post. Rep +

3. thats the best idea ever :smoke:

4. I usually just hit my bong and turn a fan on facing out the window when the wind isnt blowing back toward my room. Blow the smoke into the fan and hold the smoking bowl (if you dont wanna put it out with a finger or coin) near the fan and no smoke will ever go in the room. I do it everyday and my room mate has no clue.

+rep by the way for the guide, the techniques will definetly be helpful in the future

5. Just get a vape... Ghost all hits.

6. Awesome guide.

I always stuff a towel under my door too, just in case. When I blow my smoke out the window I make sure to have no lights on inside, there's a road that runs right outside my window that cops drive down a lot. When its dark and you got lights on, its clear as fucking day what you're doing when looked at from outside.

7. if you don't have the money or time to get a vape.

Get a relatively large, plastic bag (like one for popcorn at fairs or something like that). just blow the smoke into that, suck it back in, recycle the smoke blah blah blah, or just seal the bag and save it for later.

8. let your roomates take the blame? thats not too cool. unless they are the assholes to begin with.

9. Yeah, back when I was hiding it from momma I would exhale into a large trash bag fixed to a mouthpiece. I used a sports water bottle straw because they have the cap thing. Then just let it out the window, if no window then act like your taking out some trash. Or look into an army gas mask charcoal filter thingy. Nice tutorial, it would be helpful if I was in college.

10. Sploof out the window works no problem. I have never heard of the shower curtain idea thought, I might try that.

Also, even if you don't smoke cigarettes, it's good to have one or two laying around that you can light up in a Code Red situation to get rid of the smell.

11. If your still super paranoid about the smoke alarms my friends always tape one of those blank cd case things over it when they smoke.

12. weatherstrip your door. bathroom also if you have one for two people. get air fresheners and incense.

use an activated carbon spoof and you are golden.

vaporizers are key. and rolled things just take outside. i like periods. dont know why.

13. It's against the rules to use incense in most dorm cuz of the smoke.

14. I have a roommate who would absolutely flip if I smoked in my room, so I go to my friend's room down the hall. These smoke detectors can be set off by the smallest amount of burnt popcorn, so we've started using the bathroom. Simply turn the shower all the way up for a few minutes before you go in. Put a towel under the door and light up. You can smoke out of literally anything, since the smoke just mixes with the steam from the shower. Remember to leave the shower running for a few minutes after you're done. Smell has never been a problem for me since he keeps those air fresheners that plug into the wall anyway. A little spray bottle will cover any problems you may have.

15. I have friends who do the shower thing, but when I did it with them their whole room ended up stinking so IDK.

I just discovered a really awesome tool though. Instead of building a poofilator out of dryer sheets and a toilet paper roll just fill a little plastic bottle (you can adjust size to your preference) and poke holes in the bottom and blow through the cap. It gets rid of all the smell.

16. can i please just say one word : cave.
    if you are in a dorm room that has individual bedrooms and a common room,
    put your bed next to the window and build a cave under your bed. it is by far the best way to blaze in your dorm.. anddd you can get some nice little seshs going down there.
    if someone wants more info on how to do this properly, let me know.
    but my only other tip is invest in some orange or citrus spray that they sell at lowes.
    it is non aerosol and WILL cover up anything 100%, but still use a spoof to be safe.
    there is my 2 cents. hope it's helpful

17. It can be dangerous to build one yourself.

18. Pretty good guide man; I'll be using it next year for sure.

19. #39 Maidennj, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    A lightbulb vape is prolly the best because you conserve so much bud and there is no smoke at all. All you have to do is take your hit then when your hit is still in your lungs take a sip of water or any liquid then after you have had your sip exhale the vapor and it doesnt smell like anything if there is any hit at all.

Though I just smoke out my window and my room never smells, I keep my screen in to, and just blow the smoke out the window. I have smoked blunts, j's, bowls, bongs, really everything out my window and it never smells.

20. yeah you never mentioned waterfalls i smoke n my room everyday with waterfalls you can control the smoke way ez