Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Promethazine DM Syrup

• Please log in to reply

Lorusso

Lorusso

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
Yo dudes,

I finally got my hand on some promethazine. However, I think I have the lame kind. Its promethazine and dextromethorphan. I did a search but I didn't find the info I need.

Heres some info about it:
http://www.rxlist.co...-syrup-drug.htm

Now, I have some questions. Am I able to "lean" off this stuff? How much would be good, 2 oz? And also I'm probably gunna be smoking a lot of weed while on this stuff, could this be bad? or even more pleasurable?

Thanks for the info guys :)

Edited by Lorusso, 14 November 2008 - 10:17 PM.

Similar Topics: Promethazine DM Syrup     x

Lorusso

Lorusso

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
bump:confused:

Munch

Munch

Chronic Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,041 posts
You will not be able to lean off this, as lean is codeine and prometh. You can still mix it up though if you want a dxm trip, just make sure it had only the dxm in it.

Santa Clause

Santa Clause

I achieva with sativa

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
A lot of syrup will fuck up your stomache. The promethazine helps ya belly.

I don't know too much about it. I've always smoked when I drank it. I dunno about rolling though.

Lorusso

Lorusso

• Registered Upgraded
  • 311 posts
damn im pissed haha. ive never done dxm so im not sure about dosage. how much should i drink in order to get a slight buzz? i weigh about 170. also will mixing it with sprite be good?

Pinkfloydtoker

Pinkfloydtoker

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 286 posts

damn im pissed haha. ive never done dxm so im not sure about dosage. how much should i drink in order to get a slight buzz? i weigh about 170. also will mixing it with sprite be good?

300mg is a good start for dxm. and no i dont think it would be good with sprite. id proly just chug it and chase it.

livinnsmokin

livinnsmokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
its a good mix codeine and promethazine i prescribed it and put it on a blunt between the leave and outer leaf, but dont do it if its not the two the two together is like a thick paste, very nice to smoke on though

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users