Adderall XR & Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jamtastic, Nov 14, 2008.

1. nutcracker,
    go fuck yourself

2. there is to many pussys in this thread that are too worried about what other people are thinking and that shit is rediculous..

3. bro no one wants to hear that crap.

and good luck jammy,speedballin is the shit.:smoke:

4. go back to AMATEUR TOKER forum...this is PANDORAS BOX...get out of the Box if you can't hang....you really paid attention in the DARE program huh?

5. Ahh been there man.
    Cept i shot the dope, passed out, woke up in puke 6 hours later.
    And took the addie to wake up.

6. #46 coldcheese, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
    i know you guys are talking about quitting herion and all, but your post kind of opened my eyes a bit, i kind of realized that about weed for me. i don't do heroin, coke, acid, or any hard drugs, i just smoke weed every day and shroom from time to time.

but i've realized that weed has left me with a "now what do i do" mind state.

when i don't have it, i feel like it's what i depend on a lot. if i don't have any money, i feel like i don't know what i can do.. i mean sure i'm still into skating and hanging out with friends and stuff, but when i hang out with the friends who started smoking when i did back in the day, and we don't have any weed, it feels like we just have nothing to do. when i look back on the days when we used to get together and just hang out BEFORE we were ever smoking weed, i kind of forgot the feeling of being with them and not getting stoned all the time. i don't really like the feeling of knowing i depend on something so much to bring me entertainment all day every day.

don't get me wrong, i love smoking weed, but over the time of becoming a very heavy smoker, i (and i'm pretty sure everyone else who smokes a lot) tend to notice things about smoking that have changed me as a person or that changed my life.
    i'm just another one of those kids who started smoking pot in high school and made marijuana a huge part in their life.

i'm not saying i hate it, it's just these small things i notice give me a deep feeling of guilt.

7. #47 jack herra, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009

ya well that will happen with any drug if you let it,some worse than others,maybe you should take a break from smoking for a couple of weeks,and learn how to use it without your whole life revolveing around it.

and to tell you the truth that happens to a lot of people,and like i said before it happens with most drugs if you let it.now with pot,don't smoke it just to get stoned smoke it and use it as a tool to you benefit,for me weed inspires me with my music,makes life more vibrant for me.kinda in a way sooths my soul.

so next time you get high think of things you could do that being high would enhance.also you say you do shrooms you should experiment with other psychedelics they can really open your eyes to new things.

8. lol if you guys are wrong my death is your fault going on 120 mg of Amphetamine salts (adderol) and got a gram of tan LEGOOO

9. You moron.....

10. Sounds like all that shit has made you an idiot.

Enjoy your ban :wave:

11. Dammit this was a good thread too...

12. wonder if op is still alive seemed like they have/had a serious problem last post was 2 years ago

13. [quote name='"deadhead4-2-0"']wonder if op is still alive seemed like they have/had a serious problem last post was 2 years ago[/quote]

I hope so man

14. Have fun wasting away.

15. This thread just makes me think...

How would we know if a blade died? Ahaha....its kinda sad once you think about it...likkkeeee, if you talk to them reg. N shit on here, and they died, how would you know?

16. There was a blade here a couple years ago, always posted in the box when it was uncensored, one of his friends on here found out he Od'd and died, it was really sad.

17. I remember reading stuff like this a ton way back when... I hope a lot of people broke away, or will soon from all of this, its a rough life. Best wishes, and good luck.

As to the kid who joined to make the post to dig up a thread that has long since passed and is no longer allowed, You should not talk about that on the internet man, damn. AND LEARN SOME FORUM ETIQUETTE.