Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kush vs. chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoner333888, Nov 13, 2008.

1. #101 TxWILLx420, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    im from michigan and around here theres basically 3 types of weed: REGS (shitty weed, although some regs are pretty nice) MIDS (usually right in between regs and kush, it jus depends on who you get it from) and KUSH (weed with the highest potency). so ive read a bunch of these posts. all i can get from it is that some ppl think chronic and kush are jus marketing names while others think there actual strains. im jus confused as fuck! i like knowing the name of what im smokin jus cuz its fun. So i guess as long as i get fried im cool lol

2. You people dont kno wut it is cuz u guys are white people... Ill show u sum real chronic if u go to LA in da streets.

3. Wow, and I thought some of the other comments were rediculous.