Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

kush vs. chronic

• Please log in to reply

Stoner333888

Stoner333888

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Im always getting told " this is some bomb kush " vise virsa. but whats the difference between the two. personally more people like kush I seem but there's also the stereotype that only black people smoke chronic. I smoke both but can someone explain to me all the differences?

dano24

dano24

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 345 posts
im no expert far from one
but from my understanding they're the same thing chronic is a general word for all weed kush is a strain of weed so that will still be consider chronic from my understanding feel free to correct me if im wrong

nureinwort

nureinwort

& This Is It...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,423 posts
In current culture many people call higher forms of no name marijuana Chronic in a way to not only describe the fact that it's better than schwag, but also as a means to market it.

Kush is an actual strain which contains much more THC and is generally better tasting.

dano24

dano24

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 345 posts

In current culture many people call higher forms of no name marijuana Chronic in a way to not only describe the fact that it's better than schwag, but also as a means to market it.

Kush is an actual strain which contains much more THC and is generally better tasting.

where i live people either have regular, dro or kush
thats all u hear
regular = reular bug
dro = better then regular
kush = best weed

but after being on this site for a couple months i realize how uneducated people are about weeed how can u have dro? dro is the way the weed was grown not the strain ur selling lol

its whatever though we all just wanna get high but i atleast wanna know whats going in my body unlike alot of people i know

crazym4n

crazym4n

zero gravity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 388 posts
chronic means marijuana laced wit coke down in so cal right?

thefilmbuff

thefilmbuff

Representing the 612

• Registered Upgraded
  • 631 posts
Chronic = Weed laced with cocaine. (Gets you REALLY high)
Kush = Ultra Potent Weed not laced with anything (Gets you just about as high as chronic without the cocaine)

Your Welcome:smoking:

noobynoob

noobynoob

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 388 posts
chronic is laced with crack

cocaine burns like shit, you notice how most people rail coke because smoking it is basically a waste

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

noobynoob

noobynoob

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 388 posts
Chronic is a legit strain, look it up. It was going around at a marijuana buffet. I can't believe you live in Cali but have never heard of Chronic. My friend was just there and he picked up a couple of g's

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

chronicman00

chronicman00

Bay Shark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,567 posts
Kush is an Indica strain not a quality type.

Chronic is also a strain but it isnt a very common strain. Most people use the word "Chronic" to describe dank bud.

Yung Bizzy

Yung Bizzy

Dimethyltryptamine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,659 posts
isnt every strain either kush or chronic?

whiskey

whiskey

Let Me Take You Down

• Gold Member
  • 15,010 posts

a7Xtasy 769

a7Xtasy 769

im so high rite now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts
from where im from they are both descriptions of dank weed. kush is also a strain, but most likley they are just talking about good weed for both.

SkylineGTR

SkylineGTR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
I always thought chronic was just another name for danky ass weed.
kush, I thought, was a strain.

TheShawn

TheShawn

Dancing with Lucy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,476 posts
Nah, chronic is it's own strain.
It's one of my favorites, I used to get a 1/4 for free every weekend while my cousin was married to this one girl.
I miss her.

overgrowray

overgrowray

Thread Killa

• Old School
  • 7,561 posts
yea nice thread, i hope people will start to get the facts right(doubt it with most mainstream ppl). Yeah there both strains and ppl need to start calling really good weed just really good weed. Well around here, good weed is called 50 bud, because pretty much everyone sells anything with a name for 50 an 8th.

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
slang is different everywhere man, so really..this thread is pointless cuz noone will give you the "correct" answer.:rolleyes:

Guest_freddielokster_*

Guest_freddielokster_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i had to bring this thread back,LA we don't say mids, beasters, but it's mostly slang stress=swag Chronic= any dank above the stress level and finally KUSH the piney powerfull bud we all love to burn, of course kush and chronic are actual strains but many non growers and non medical patients arent't with the strain names and mostly goes by these terms so stress chronic kush

And kush is definitely stronger than bud sold as chronic (in LA)

Edited by freddielokster, 25 February 2009 - 11:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users