Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snow bong!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SamsonSimson, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Lol it JUST snowed harder then it ever has in Texas.. So I had to try it. Snow bong is sick

2. just make a sick ass snow bong with a gatorade bottle. just packed it 3/4 of the way up with snow and ripped the shit out of it! AMAZING!:smoking: OH-IO!!

3. can this crack a glass bong?

thanks

4. I love snow bongs

Attached Files:

5. Lol epic..

6. Bringing this back just in time for the holidays! Hope everyone's enjoying their snow bongs for the next few months!

You know how some people carve ice and make things? Imagine carving a bong with an ice perc and then filling that with snow. Coolest hit possible!

7. make a video, the text tutorial was too difficult, i got my dick caught in the cieling fan somehow while doing this

8. Honestly my first thought was bong made out of snow.

And with that thought gets me excited because I'm gonna try that.
    And I know it would work if it was a thick regular tube bong, I could even add cold ass water possibly, idk about that part though lol.

It's a thought.
    Ctfu

9. Louisianian Here. It snowed once a few years ago, but its been a pretty mild winter so far.... Guess I gotta to the CO to stuff some snow in my bong.

10. Made an account just to say thanks.

I was wondering if snow would work in a bong and it is the perfect alternative to an ice bong. Cheaper, Fairly Easy to Acquire, Smooth Pulls, I approve. Perfect time too, I just got my first snow of the year last night!

Thanks again,
    SmokinCheese

11. Psh we been doin this since 1980.

12. I thought you guys were joking about this at first.. but since im standing in 3 feet of snow I think ill just try it out myself tonight

13. Need more pics..this thread is over 4 years old and only one pic so far

14. Traditions being passed down, yay! Just make sure you pack the snow in nice

-SmokinCheese

15. #55 bongerrr, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    Awh sweet never heard of this before I'm gonna try it tonight and maybe put up a pic? :) high times

Edit tomorrow will try snow bong my bong cracked, gonna make one

16. My idea of snow bong

ForumRunner_20121231_202658.png