Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snow bong!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SamsonSimson, Nov 13, 2008.

1. haha that's exactly what I thought.

I'm about to buy my own bong and I'm real excited for the winter :hello:

2. yeah, I also thought you were talking about a bong made of snow, because people on my campus make those all the time haha. You just use a real bowl.

3. This man speaks the truth haha. What state you live in?

4. lmao

Yeah snow is the shit.

5. I love hitting a nice snow bong, like someone said before the toke is like a breath of cool air

6. Worst part of snow IMO is when your hands are numbs and you're really stoned. I rather keep the hot weather and smoke outside under a tree in camo shorts & sandals.

7. Lol I just tried this and got a load of bong-tasting snow in my mouth

8. Admittedly high so thanks :D

9. What do you pack it down with? It just snowed like a foot soooooo i'm doing this asap

10. I live in Boston and it's been constantly snowing since late last night. I have snow backed way up to my window, and there has to be like half a foot+. There's a roof next to my bedroom window so all I have to do is the reach and grab. Haven't done a snow-bong since last year. I know there's going to be a session with the other people living here, I'm the one with the bong. :hello:

11. This blows my mind. Now I just need a bong to try it with.

12. Make a ball of snow.
    Grab a slide.
    Make one hole for the slide and another for the mouthpiece.
    Enjoy your snow pipe.

13. #33 xitondk, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Me and my roommate did just that :D And here is the result:
    [​IMG]
    This is properly the most smooth hit i have ever tried... it was awesome! We made it out of a soda bottle with the bottom cut out and bowl from my glass bong, then covered it all in snow so only the mouthpice of the bottle was showing... damn i love bong engineering :cool:

14. dude i love snow bongsi did one with my friends a lil while ago at the movie theater parking garage haha we get alot of snow in western north carolina where i live cuz of the mountains higher altitude,

15. I am surprised at how many people were unaware of this trick ^_^

16. Just tried it for the first time last night. Amazing. :hello:

17. how much snow do you put in ? do you just put as much as you do with regular bong water ?

18. hit a snow bong earlier in the week...its awesome

19. YEE. Thats what i'm talking about. Thing i like to do in the winter is to go snowboarding and take the lift to the top of the mountain, smoke a blunt or two and go down the mountain. It's not hard, just see how long it takes you. You'd be surprised

20. Do you fill it just to where you would fill it with water? Or all the way up the neck? I have a carb on mine, so I'm just double-checkin?