Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity 10% Discount

How do you get high off of nutmeg?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
How much do u take? how much dose it cost and how do I take it?

adamBC

adamBC

Band

• Old School
  • 3,973 posts
hahhahahah.

nadda man. dont even bother with you. it takes like 10 hours to start, and makes you feel sick and tired for a couple days.

sounds like a good high still??

check out erowid. be careful. too much and you die.

literally.

Tweech's Zone

Tweech's Zone

Gay Blade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts
check out this recent thread

http://forum.grassci...&threadid=24957

it's as good a guidebook as any I've seen.

But like I always say...

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*
lol nice avatar adam....

and thanks for the link, helped alot!

HashPipe

HashPipe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts

Originally posted by KilltheKlown
How much do u take? how much dose it cost and how do I take it?

??high off nutmeg???

snoochey booche

snoochey booche

Celabrated Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts
can u use the ground up stuff... thats all i got.... its in like this metal canaster... and i have jell caps

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
hahaha get ready for the worst taste of your life and much vomiting

snoochey booche

snoochey booche

Celabrated Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts
but will i get high off of the grindid shit..??

and i ahvent vomited for 7 years... even after 20 shots and a 6 pack of mawalkis best

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
no you wont get high, just tired and sick, and trust me i dont care if you havent vomited off alcohol this shit isnt meant to be consumed in large amounts. when i did it i puked black stuff.

but hey if ya wanna try it once go for it, u'll need like 4 tablespoons of it, good luck after you taste a little bit of it.

MagicGuy

MagicGuy

Smokin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
Really man, just smoke a blunt. That's all I have to say to this one...

snoochey booche

snoochey booche

Celabrated Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts
can u smoke nuttmeg??? i kno i sound stupid... but my whole fuckin town is dry

MagicGuy

MagicGuy

Smokin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 292 posts
I wouldn't even bother. If you can't find drugs, drink some alcohol or something. But if anything, don't bother with some fuckin nutmeg. Scrap some resin out of your glass bowl and smoke that or somthing.

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts
Do not smoke it or try to eat the powder!!! If you really wanna do it put it in some gel caps.

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
WARNING!: NEGLIGENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION THAT I GIVE YOU. IF YOU DIE IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT. PROCEED TO READ IF YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND WAT I'M SAYIN PLAYA.

aight if you cant find anything, and your not old enough to get alcohol, then do some dxm. robitussin max strength cough and coricidin cough and cold pills r the most commonly used methods. coricidin isnt recomended as most people on this board will tell you, but i dont really give a fuck if i die so i pop em, but go with robitussin if you value your life, drink like a little bit less than a full bottle or a full bottle, and if ur gonna do the coricidin take 7 or 8.

or if dxm isnt your thing, then i'ma give you some other ideas that most people on this board would call dumb but i'm jus tryin ta help ya get high. aight go to a thrift store and get some benadryl allergy in gel caps, pop about 12 of em and they'll start kickin in within 30-45 minutes. if u take them at night u'll hallucinate to the point that you cant tell the difference between reality and the visions. another drug similar to this is dramamine. again, take around 12 but not even i would tell u to do that shit cuz its just lame, and makes you feel like your on the virge of dying.

so stick wit the dxm in robo or if your a pill popper like myself go with the coricidin or benadryl

oh and u can make meth out of sudafed and other chemicals so if you pop like 8 sudafed u'll be hyper as hell but some get tired off it.

peace

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts
Or you could just ignore all of that and get some bud!

snoochey booche

snoochey booche

Celabrated Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 587 posts
thanx

but idn mabe il doo the sudaphed thing after the next time i smoke so i wont go to bed a hour after

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Originally posted by thccrystals
Or you could just ignore all of that and get some bud!

LMFAO!!....

I downed ten grams of ground nutmeg and i dont feel SHIT...

Locus

Locus

Dreams of Nirvana

• Old School
  • 920 posts
i had like 14 grams of nutmeg once...i felt it really kick in around 4 or 5 hrs into it

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*
Well i took some at around 4, and its eight fourty eight right now, and i dont feel shit....

Tweech's Zone

Tweech's Zone

Gay Blade

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts
Wow! I was just sitting here staring at the beginning of KilltheKlown's last post, and Locus' avatar was doing some spectacular razzle dazzle up there just out of the focal range of my eye! It was pretty trippy!

So, KTK, we've been joking with you, man! We're all in on it. We wanted to see if we could get you to take some nutmeg! It doesn't really work! It was all a ruse for our own entertainment!

Just kidding. Really. THC101 seems to have taken them in such a manner that he got fairly high off the stuff. Do a search on nutmeg on the GC search page. Look for the thread started by THC101. It works. It really does. At least it did on him. Maybe you should try a different method of ingestion. Or maybe use the fresh raw product instead of the powdered product.

But like I always say...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users