crackheads...

Discussion in 'General' started by straw42, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think all of you need to calm the fuck down and see it for what it was..

2. Are there any humble people left on the internet?
    Crackhead's are still humans and deserved to be treated as humans. And people who say that retarded people are funny can get fucked, they struggle everyday for things we take for granted and then get 15 year old kids on the net laughing at them. Get some empathy.

3. Oh? And what might that be?

I see it as laughing at people because of their actions caused by being strung out on their drug of choice. I understand that it's your choice to do a drug, but once your addicted, your mind goes into autopilot on gettin your hands on that drug, whatever the cost may be. \

But surely, you don't mean that. So what do you mean?

4. Ive seen lots of ppl ruin their lives cause of crack. Its really sad, shits the devil for real, nothing funny bout it.

5. i understand what you mean, thinking it can be funny. But for the most part i feel bad for them. Its their fault for trying it though, your taught its bad by your parents and school, if you try it then its your fucking problem. If someone smokes crack thinking "i won't get addicted" then you are retarted. Sorry but thats just my opinion. I guess i really only feel sorry for people that were tricked, getting laced shit. If you knew what you were doing, then no, i don't feel bad. It was your choice to fuck up your life.

6. If you look at it behind a computer screen on the internet where the purpose of the video was suppoed to be funny. Yea it is funny as shit.

In no way did I mean people who have an unfortunate addiction , that is potentially deadly funny in anyway .

AimedForDeath
    It cool , Thats why I said before hand IF you dont mind me asking , I can respet that you do not want to share your age with a complete stranger over the internet

7. Do you believe everything your told? My teachers told me weed could kill you and make you insane. Not everyone gets addicted either. Yeah, its our fault, but I don't see how that makes it ok to laugh. Also, things being laced is rare as fuck. Especially lacing it to "trick someone. Your entitled to your opinion, as am I, but I still don't see how anyone could laugh at the serious misfortunes of others.

8. I think people who laugh at others that are worse off than they are is fucked up. I've never known a crackhead, I live in Oregon and atleast where I live crack's pretty rare. However, I've known countless people, including close freinds and family that have become addicted to meth. The shit isn't funny, seeing a perfectly functional person who may drink a little and smoke some weed gradually get more addicted and both physically and mentaly deteriorated is a horrible thing. I moved and now don't live in an area where there's many people on meth, but I still know a few people that are on it. Pretty much out of all my freinds I used to chill with I only chill with one. I don't know what has happened to most of my old freinds, a couple of them died before I moved and I imagine the rest are down a similar path, it's not a thing to laugh at.

9. Im sincerely sorry for offending you all in this thread. The only point im trying to make is if an alchoholic gets drunk, and when he or she is drunk says something funny to you, is it automatically not funny because theyre dependant on alcohol? If not then would it be funny if that was their first time drinking?

Thats it, no one here is saying addiction is funny.

10. wow, you guys are over reacting. get a grip

yes crackheads are funny and so are retards.

stop trying to be all politically correct making yourself feel better.

crackheads be having a lean, shits crazy they never fall, its hilarious! be scaring the hell outta me though, dude in train station was coked out i kept thinking he was gonna fall on the tracks

retards are the happiest people i know. its everyone else who shuns them, making them know they're different. ever see the ringer? theyre hella smart, funny too. my uncle works with mentally challenged people, and lets me go to the park with them. why cant we laugh at em as we would a normal person? its okay.

theres nothing wrong with finding some humor in any situation

11. #31 AimedForDeath, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Dude you are straight fucked up and I hope you burn in the deepest depths of hell.

I dont even wish god to have mercy on your damn soul.

Neg rep for your ass man... just turn off your fuckin computer and jump off a damn bridge.

EDIT:// damn... gave out too much rep today.. if my drunk ass remembers tmr ima give yo ass a red.

-AFD

12. zomg, a neg rep, what am i to do my life is over because someone on teh interwebz haz a different outlook on things then i do!

1: i raped the other team
    2: zomg, dont say that
    1:...
    2: you have no soul, you gonna fall into hell, i wish u death, your evil, neg rep!!!!

fking hate ppl like that "dont say rape, my aunt got raped 8 yrs ago blah blah blah." same shit different topic

it aint about you homie, so stop taking it personal.

13. I aint your damn homie, FOOL.

SO you can jus back the fuck down.

-AFD

14. didnt read the thread really high

[​IMG]

15. I'm probably one of the least politically correct people out there. But I find no humor in addiction. Why do you have to categorize people. Why do people have to be retared, or black, or white, or crackheads. Why can't be all just be people. Obviously you've never had a serious addiction, because there is no humor in it. Trust me, I've looked for humor, for a "bright side" of things. There isn't one. Honestly, the only bright side of this is when I put a slug in my dome so I aint gotta worry bout it no more.

I don't see how anyones overeacting, addiction may seem funny to someone who's never had the problem, but to someone with it, it's not too unlike the definition of "hell".

I don't think of it in terms of people doin funnny shit bein connected to what their on. People are people, they do funny shit fucked up or sober. I'm sorry if I seem hostile, but I just find no humor in a problem thats destroying my life and has destroyed the lives of many others.

16. git 'im homie!

-afd

17. I feel bad for them really.

99% of them were good people, who just let the drugs get ahold of them. Sad, if you ask me.

18. this thread would be such a buzzkill..glad i havent smoked yet

19. funny until the buzz goes. Find tokers alot more hillarious and deep

20. Joe Rogan I'ma tell you something you may not know about me.

I SMOKE ROCK!

/So umm yeah... I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.