lets see those bagseed harvests!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by whoami123, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Full harvest from my first grow

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. looks good, i have some jack herer bagseeds waiting to show sex right now

also have 2 hindu kush (bagseed) in week 2 of flower and 1 vegging outdoor(since feb), i'll be postin some pics in this thread when those 2 are done
    i got animal cookie bagseed last week, just sprouted 2 days ago (GSC x fire OG) and it looks promising

meanwhile my attitude shipment is nowhere to be found :p

3. Harvested today! Bag seed grown in window.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. How much grams u had got

5. Quarter. 

6. Well this is my first grow, had some luck and 3/3 beans were ladies. Had 2 clones that survived. And decided I would just call it good. Haven't really done much outside of some topping and pruning, probably not enough. Overall I'm happy so far. Approaching week 5 of flower. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777607.616827.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777620.966898.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777633.583318.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777645.000063.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777655.400404.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777686.933638.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777710.650189.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404777758.434046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I just joined today, & I'm nowhere near harvest yet. However, this is THE THREAD which MADE me have to join !!!

With few exceptions, every farmer I know has always grown !!!BAGSEED!!! or crosses of different home-grown bagseed. This has been going on since the '60s (there is an old religious commune in the immediate area), so bagseed had an entirely different meaning then. All through the '70s & '80s, these Original Growers Brands​ (Panama Red, Thai [both Chocolate & Stick], Acapulco Gold, Purple Haze, H/K-Area high altitude Sativas, Indicas, & Hash-Plant Indicas, as well as Maui-Waui, Afghan, Nepalese Hash, Red-Haired Devil [Colombian Red]], etc.) were grown, crossed, crossed back, traded, crossed some more,ad infinitum ...

The results are that there are Brands where I live which FAR out-perform even the best, most expensive Name Brand stuff I've paid up to $40/g. for in the past ( ... & the $40/g. shit was WELL worth it - lasted almost 4 days !!!). The only Paid-For Seed which I know of was purchased in Amsterdam in the late '60s/early '70s for what was at the time, a small fortune - $5! It was said to be a rare pure Afghan Sativa. This strain is still pure to this day ( ... & is mixed w/ lots of the local varieties), but I'm HOURS away from the holder of the Original Stock (though, I think I stashed a cigar tube full of 'em in my parents' attic in the late '80s - be nice if they were still there!). We also have a pure Nepalese & H/K Hash Plant strains that an Ol' Mountain Hippie picked up on a Spiritual Quest from Pakistan to India. I MAY be getting my hands on some of those for my next effort.

Anyway, my current grow (1st indoor ever & 1st at all in about 20 years) is (7) plants of (2) different types of True Bagseed - $75/oz., full of seeds (many immature), looked like they lived a rough life, but still got me high enough that I'd be willing to harvest the exact potency as the buds in the bag - which spent (14) wks. of Torture Training in veg (due to light/heat/vent issues). I also have (1) clone from the strongest looking/smelling plant & (5) (4)-week old plants from a sack of the cheapest, ugliest garbage that ever came down the pike - $50/oz., FAR more seed than bud, but a 1/2 of a regular-sized J got (2) people so couch-locked we couldn't reach food on the coffee table 2' away !!! I found the thickest, stickiest, most mature-looking bud from the bag, popped out (13) seeds, paper towel germed 'em, & ALL sprouted in under (36) hrs.!!! I fk'd around & didn't plant 'til 2 days later (I really didn't want [13] more plants - unless they were Tough!). I then gave them minimal H2O/organic plant & root starter. I killed the weakest (8) of the lot, but (5) won't give up!

I'm (5) days into bloom, now. I'm waiting to see my % of females in the newer ones. The older ones started as (19) seeds/(16) germed/(7) survived The Torture, & ALL are girls !!!

I'm growing in a room w/ (2) 400w Hortilux Super HPS's & 265w CFL's. I have an additional 150w HPS which I may or may not add. I'll be close-to-content ending up w/ nothing but the experience, but -barring horticultural catastrophe- I should end up w/ some harvest. If the butter-yellow tops-QWISO I made the other day is any barometer to gauge by, I'd say it's gonna' be rockin' too!

Here are some pics. YES !!! I am a HEAVY DEFOLIATOR !!! Just call me "Agent Orange" !!! Also, notice that I have Braided Branches on a few of them. I did this before w/ outside grows, & the results USUALLY are fewer but thicker, longer, fuller, denser Cola Clusters giving the appearance of (1) giant cola. I didn't braid all of 'em 'cuz I wanna' see how they respond, but it looks positive so far. Let me know your thoughts/opinions/advice/knowledge, please. I Always wanna' be better at Everything! Thanks, I appreciate it!

p.s.- My entire grow is reasonably well documented in my gallery, if anyone's interested.

View attachment 142461
    View attachment 142460
    View attachment 142459
    View attachment 142458
    View attachment 142457
    View attachment 142456
    View attachment 142455

Seeing someone harvest a plant that they grew in their window is so cool when so many people spend tons of money on set ups for their grows, did you do a grow journal Archer? I'd love to read it.

9. i was thinking the same thing!

10. My journal is a few pages back in outdoors journal

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I would grow bagseeds. But i don't buy bud that has seeds. So i guess that won't happen.

12. Fucking amazing.

I dont do drugs, i smoke weed.

13. nepalese landrace

Attached Files:

14. #434 newbie0420, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    Straight bag seed don't know what strain or anything. Looks like a indica maybe?

Attached Files:

15. How long did that take?

A blunt a day keeps the doctors away!

16. PLEASE HELP ID MY BrickWeed-BagSeed Beast

I'm growing (2) unknown brickweed-bagseed I/S hybrid strains. My only knowledge of them is that (1) is Sativa-dominant & (1) is Indica-dominant (going by appearance but mostly from flower maturation rate). The Indies are forming nice, dense clusters of tightly-packed chunks of long serpent-tongued fire-orange pistils (the ones which have darkened). They're nice brickweed-bagseed plants ... but that's about it - worth growing for free, minus gear & elec. (easily-covered overhead), but ... don't write home.

However, one of the Indies is fk'n-!!!-nuts! I took the best, clearest, cleanest pics, using as many revealinglens/flash/??cam.stuff?? settings as I could, & I CANNOT do this thing justice. It looks L i q u i d ... like the Keebler Elves sneak in @ night & paint this plant with a semi-clear epoxy full of diamond-dust ... Really, it looks like it's in motion but too viscous to really see it moving -white Kayro super-infused w/ all the sugar in the house ... ok ...

• Appearance: see pics but with more shine & slime in person, like a slow-flowing pixie-dust lava flow [​IMG] & the hairs actually are bight, nearly fluorescent-hunter orange
    • Smell: like Bright-Mint Pine Sol & kerosene (not diesel - the smell when a kerosene heater is first lit)
    • Physical/Texture: actually stics to my arm-hairs !!! [​IMG]

Sorry for all the pics but, (A) I'm H A P P Y & ( B) I really need to know if I got ahold of something, so i can do a partial harvest & then re-veg (clone, breed, etc.).

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS MAY BE ???

... p.s.- most of the close-ups are random side-branch popcorn -almost golf-ball size! My popcorn has thumb-size popcorn (only on this plant). Several more close-ups are random shots through the center of the canopy to show the crazy growth everywhere. 

It's only Day (40) in those pics - figure at least (20) to go, likely more. I'm not bragging. I'm shit-lucky, & I know it! I'd just like to know if I stumbled upon something nice. I've found treasure ina brick in the past. I'd just like to know if anyone recognizes it. I'm thinking Affie-H/K-Nep-Hash-etc.-type dominant, but I just don't know & can't tell. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    \n View attachment 144193
    View attachment 144191
    View attachment 144188
    View attachment 144197
    View attachment 144215
    View attachment 144185
    View attachment 144181
    View attachment 144179
    View attachment 144178
    View attachment 144175
    View attachment 144172
    View attachment 144170
    View attachment 144171
    View attachment 144167
    View attachment 144182
    View attachment 144206
    View attachment 144201
    View attachment 144200
    View attachment 144192
    View attachment 144191
    \n

17. If only people cared enough to pull up the male plants :/ goes to show that brick can be fire if grown right

18. #438 VeritableHypocrisy, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Click my signature to see more pictures, but here's a good shot of some stuff I grew with about 45watts of cfl per plant.

View attachment 1518776

19. Nice

Sent from my SM-S765C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. 1st grow ever

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412203951.404226.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412204022.241824.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412204063.463572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum