Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sticky Lickies (Cannabis Lollipops)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by countzer0, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Is it better to use cannabutter or tincture/alohal extraction? as in a better high

2. As far as potency its not how you extract it but how much.

3. how come? just curius

4. These look really good!

5. I just made some hard candies with this recipie using some vaped kief and bud and these are incredble! +rep for sure, love these. Just ordered a lollipop mold and some sticks, going to make some real legit candies.

6. well I'm waiting for my butter to chill and in the mean time wanted to play around a bit:D. I made the recipe with just regular butter, and they turned out kick ass. I can't wait for the real thing. I will post my experience as far as potency goes. Used about 10g of stems/shake, and 10 grams of mids in 1 and 1/2 stick of butter.

7. make this but substitute hash for herb in the cannabutter, really up the potency.

8. I have 5 grams of keef if I decide I like these. ;)

9. thats exactly what i what to do..how do you bake with straight hash?
    and i dont wanna make a tincuture like green dragon then make lollipops
    is there a way to substitute the butta with hash like he said?

10. Yeah use one stick of butter every 7 grams of hash.

11. well I just made some. They were a great success. Taste killer. And imho, the moisture in the butter comes from the water used in making cannibutter. With that being said, there was very little sweating, and no way was it even close to a tenth of the butter used. I ate a bunch of candy about 40 mins ago and can feel a buzz slowly creeping in. I will give an official buzz report when it wears off here. :smoking::metal:

12. thanks for the recipe. I will be making a test batch today!:)

13. Cool Recipe, I was worried I had burnt it b/c it turned a browniosh color, but happy to report everything turned out fine. I subbed some strawberry swirl concentrate for vanilla. Turned out quite good. The only problem I had was that my candy stuck to the wax paper. So now I have paper on the back of all my candy. Still tasty though
    peace of my dAY

14. #54 Dirtbud, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
    everything on mine turned out, except the potency is not where I was hoping. If someone has a way to make these super potent, let me know. I want 1-2 pops to = smoking joint solo. So far all I can report is a very light buz after eating 3 this morning.

Has anyone tried using a whole stick of butter for this recipe to see if that helps the potency?

15. I did what the recipe said,but the butter did seperate.Eatting one now to see if any of the butter got in them.Any suggestions.Do u know how to make tincture?If so can u post recipe?Thanx!

16. ive just been throwing hash straight into the mixture once its cooled down a little bit then simmer the hash and boom dank ass pops, way more potent than the cannabutter method. about .2 or .3 of hash makes pretty strong ones

17. #57 thedankness420, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
    I'm definately gonna have to try this using some maple syrup. those are gonna be sooooo good gotta go break out a gaon and the molds

also, i think theres a temperature where the syrup will take on a consistency where its soft enough to spread, so i was thinking take that stuff and mix it with normal butter, or cannabutter for even more potency, so it has a good consistency and you can spread it on toast. i'll probably try all this in a week or so but i would really appreciate any input and if you coud test the butter idea that would be amazing

18. that looks freaking amazing!!! wanna try to make it now...:D

19. Thanks for the recipe cant wait to make these. I'm new to the edible world, so if i have an ounce of high regs/mids how much budder should i make with this for it to be a good potency to use for all lollipops?