Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Mouth swab drug test

• Please log in to reply

stonerchickMEL

stonerchickMEL

Let's get high!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Anyone know how far back it goes?

Similar Topics: Mouth swab drug test     x

AimedForDeath

AimedForDeath

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts
Yep. This is all I got on probation before.

It goes back 48-72 hours.

You can beat it by biting down on the piece of plastic before the swab. Don't allow the swab to touch any part of your mouth though.. It's ok if it touches the tongue for a second, but keep it away from any saliva. The P.O. (or who ever is giving you the test) will tell you it has to sit on your tongue, but yeah.. ignore that ... Make it look like its on your tongue though.

Also, I suggest brushing your tongue and drinking orange juice prior to taking the test.. (drink the orange juice on the way in)...because you are not suppose to eat OR drink 30 minutes before the test.

Avoid Mouthwash at all costs prior to the test as you will test positive for alcohol.

Good luck,
-AFD
  • maxrule likes this

maxrule

maxrule

keeper of the faith

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,224 posts

It only goes back about 24 to 48 hours.

Do NOT drink a bunch of mouth wash right before you take this test. Posted Image

They may think your not a pot smoker but you must be a chronic alcoholic.

stonerchickMEL

stonerchickMEL

Let's get high!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Well, it's for a job, not probation. My ass got laid off and Im paying on a $150,000 house blah, blah, blah. My boyfriend said to scrap my cheek and tongue with a toothpick. sounds like I'm good. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.

stonerchickMEL

stonerchickMEL

Let's get high!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts

It only goes back about 24 to 48 hours.

Do NOT drink a bunch of mouth wash right before you take this test. Posted Image

They may think your not a pot smoker but you must be a chronic alcoholic.

I would MUCH rather smoke than drink, but I'm on probation and my next meeting is Tuesday. I just turned 21 so I love to drink, haha. I do it when I cant smoke.

J-Pimp.

J-Pimp.

Chronnoisseur

• Old School
  • 3,229 posts
Yeah those are only good for a ocuple days.

AimedForDeath

AimedForDeath

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts

Well, it's for a job, not probation. My ass got laid off and Im paying on a $150,000 house blah, blah, blah. My boyfriend said to scrap my cheek and tongue with a toothpick. sounds like I'm good. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.

If you haven't smoked in two weeks you have NOTHING to worry about. Just take it as requested.

-AFD

twiztidclown

twiztidclown

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
so u can smoke like 4 days before and not have anything to worry bout?

Ska

Ska

askaskaskaskaskaskaskask

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,720 posts
Posted Image

married2mj

married2mj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,748 posts
wtf cant get this bug off my screen

Gusser Man

Gusser Man

Nice & Toasty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,503 posts
Those tests couldn't detect if you were smoking while taking it.

GreenGamer

GreenGamer

BlueJays and Green Leaves

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
Just curious since I stumbled upon this thread. My workplace does these tests exclusively, they never do urine or hair tests. I've been working there for maybe 6 months, good place too. What I hear is they random drug test very rarely, one employee said shes worked there 4 years and been randomly tested twice. Anyway my question is if I blaze up one night and the next day at work I get hit with one (even though it's rare it could happen) all I should do is bite down on it and not let it touch my saliva? Just curious if that's really how easy it is.:hippie:

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,672 posts
The oral swab tests are the easiest to beat. All you need is excellent oral hygiene and to abstain for 24 hours. Brush, floss, and use and anti-tartar mouthwash.

One guy reported that he was asked if he had drank any sodas during the hour or so before the test. So the high acid content may help clean your mouth.

Portable Oral-Fluid Tests Still Unreliable For Pot, Study Says (news - 2008)
Portable Oral-Fluid Tests Still Unreliable for Pot, Study Says - NORML

StimulateMyMind

StimulateMyMind

is usually high

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,746 posts

As far as your throat can take it.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users