Official NBA thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by IGOTJOINTS4YA, Nov 7, 2008.

1. the pistons just went out and led a comeback against the cavs (that every1 in the world of sports hold in such high regard) dont count them out yet....sheed is playin the big man role well averaging a double double as of 2da

2. No doubt the Lakers are gonna redeem themselves from last years finals. This might be Kobe's best team yet

3. he always came up in my mind with shady businessmen, he spends to much money dailey to not be stealing money from somewhere.

4. The Knicks just made a play for LeBron in 2010 by trading Randolph and Crawford

5. Lebron already said he isn't gonna leave so sorry Knicks but your still gonna be shitty for another 10 years unless they get 3 of those other allstars they will be up for grabs

6. #46 Barstool Blues, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    The Sixers need to get rid of Mo Cheeks already. They had Larry Brown there last season an talent scout, vice president or whatever he was, but they should have just got LB and got rid of Cheeks. He has no idea how to use Elton Brand. The year he averaged 25ppg was not because he is some great back to the back player. He got great when he worked on his jumper. He probably has the best mid post jumper at the position and pretty good mid range in general. Mo Cheeks needs to start running some pick and rolls for him with Andre Miller like Dunleavy did with with Sam Cassell.

Other then that I only have one more thing to say for now: fuck the lakers.

7. [​IMG]

RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. :smoke: guys I just took a huge bong rip. I'm thinking the Thunder can make a run at the title...

9. When 2010 rolls around you better believe Lebron is gonna bounce. He already said he wants a ring,

an he's looking for the best team to help him get that. I don't know if the knicks are gonna get him

cause I know Detroit wants him bad to, but in 2010 I think Lebron is gonna leave the cavs. IMO

10. HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!
    [​IMG]

11. He isn't gonna leave and the cavs team is just gonna get better when they pick up one or two of those superstar free agents in 2010 to play along with LeBron, The cavs have improved every year since Lebron has been there so why would he leave when his team continues to get better and there chemistry is at 100%

12. Easy answer. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

13. Sad but true I wish more athletes would want to win as much as they say they do and stop selling out

14. lakers are sick...i think they'll represent the western conference again, although i hope the suns and my main man shaq diesel can do something this year in the playoffs.
    as for the lebron topic...i think he will go to a big market team, the cavs aint doing anything as long as the big 3 in bean town are around.

15. The Lakeshow is looking nice. Except bynum has a loose bone spur in his right foot. hoping it aint to bad and that he can still do his thing. We play the Mavs and theres a couple other good games today.

Celtics still looking tough! and the pistons are a trip. Fucking AI, Ive seen the practice vid come up so many times haha. The magic are beasting and so is dwight!

I love me some NBA

16. Celtics all the way!!:hello::hello::hello:

17. yo, that scot pollard picture is one of the funniest ive seen..4 real. Celtics 16-2 its looking like a rematch in the finals although Cavs are gonna be tough.

18. take it back, the back to back to back yrs were with diesel...the only reason kobe won any rings. and he wont win without shaq either. kobe is nothing but a prolific scorer without shaq. he is no michael jordan, not even close.
    and the pistons will not win with AI...he is not a winner...hes been to 1 finals and the lakers blew them out. the pistons arent even a contender in my opinion. id worry bout the celts and the big three....until they leave...my vote goes for the celtics every year.

19. Two surprises
    1 Cleveland is way better than I gave them credit for 17-3 at this post very impressive they might even challenge Boston for the #1 seed only 1 game back right now
    2 Portland in second in the west behind only the Lakers (who are running away with it already) and first in a division that will probably give 3 playoff teams this season plus big Greg Oden has yet to make an impact just imagine if he is the beast he was in college... Watch out for these two

20. Fuck Iverson dammit. He fucked up my Pistons