Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

V-Tower Extreme Vaporizer Better and cheaper than Volcano vaporizer

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by botanist77, Nov 6, 2008.

1. :yay: I'm glad you saw the light lol I hope you have years of enjoyment like I have and still more to come

2. I too was looking for a volcano but couldnt see spending 500+ so i landed on the extreme. So far, i am very pleased with it and find it just the same as the volcano, BUT what i do wish or could somehow buy something that would let me use the solid valve from the volcano bags with the extreme.. with the extreme i have to cover the hole with my finger when i pass it.. Anybody else have any insight on this? THanks :D

3. I've had the Extreme for 6 months now and I use it several times, everyday.Like right now. Never had a problem. I like it better than a Volcano because of the whip. I don't want bags all the time and I connect my whip to my bong and have huge hits. I wouldn't trade it for any other vaporizer.

4. Ive used the V-tower many times and no way does it even compare to my volcano. Ive also heard about the V-tower using cheap glass. If your gunna spend $300 on a decent vape just go the extra $200 and get the volcano instead of going through vapes

5. Just curious, what do you like more about the volcano? Also i got my extreme for 220 shipped (Brand New from amazon) while i was looking at 530 for the non digital volcano. Could almost buy two extremes for the price of one volcano... So far i just like the valves for the volcano but in terms of taste and usability, they both seem the same to me.