Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Lidocaine + Marijuana

• Please log in to reply

emens1222

emens1222

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Just tonight my buddy brought over this perscription strength liquid mouth numbing. Its really goopy and all you do is poor it down your throat and it numbs it. I decided to numb my throat and I got some of the best hits jsut because i couldnt feel it. Very cool, you have to try this!!!:smoking:

PortlandIsDank

PortlandIsDank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 423 posts
that sounds absolutly horrible, haha not being able to feel my whole digestive track doesn't sound apealing.

emens1222

emens1222

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
you can feel you digestive track hahaha
the only thing that gets numb is you throat and mouth

tontonz

tontonz

Into the rainbow vein

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts
Wait...am I missing out, cuz I have no idea what my digestive tract feels like...

agenttc89

agenttc89

Remember Horatio Alger...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,817 posts
2nd thread about this in like 2 days?

WTF are you all thinking?

so i smoked a rock before i took some snapps...

lemme fuckin tell you

biggest hits ever.

iwannagethigh

iwannagethigh

you wanna match?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 557 posts

2nd thread about this in like 2 days?

WTF are you all thinking?

so i smoked a rock before i took some snapps...

lemme fuckin tell you

biggest hits ever.

haha yea, that doesnt sound to appealing

chreeschan

chreeschan

rip s_l

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,217 posts
dude lidocaine is not meant to be abused that way...its for minor surgeries like when i got a mole removed they put some on it...you should really learn more about something before you start guzzling it

emens1222

emens1222

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

dude lidocaine is not meant to be abused that way...its for minor surgeries like when i got a mole removed they put some on it...you should really learn more about something before you start guzzling it

I did do my research, and its not abusive if the prescription is for numbing your mouth. I only took in teaspoon which is the recommended dosage, so hows that abuse? and if my mouth is going to be numb already, why cant i just smoke on it?

rnc3147

rnc3147

Marijuana Aficionado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,105 posts
that sounds disgusting... It doesn't sound very enjoyable...i hate the feeling of numbness after surgery.

it should be topical(unless you're having surgery)... i've used Orajel before, and i've rubbed it on the inside of my mouth... i didn't have a heaping teaspoon...

there's probably a higher chance of an adverse reaction if you are pouring it down your throat ...

pouring it down your throat??? *sigh*

Edited by rnc3147, 05 November 2008 - 07:21 PM.

bass318boy

bass318boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Im pretty sure thats the stuff the doctors gave me when i had mono, and if it is, then you are supposed to pour it down your throat.

emens1222

emens1222

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Your can pour it down your throat, its not bad for you. My friend who is my roomate has to pour it down his throat all the time because that is where his cancersoars are. The doctor said it was fine. And its flavored cherry so it doesnt even taste bad. I dont get why everyone is saying this is so stupid to do? i guess i jsut wont throw new ideas out there and just shut my mouth not post anymore :(

CasualChronic

CasualChronic

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 398 posts

Your can pour it down your throat, its not bad for you. My friend who is my roomate has to pour it down his throat all the time because that is where his cancersoars are. The doctor said it was fine. And its flavored cherry so it doesnt even taste bad. I dont get why everyone is saying this is so stupid to do? i guess i jsut wont throw new ideas out there and just shut my mouth not post anymore :(

Lol, It still just cant be a good thing when you cant feel your throat and end up burning the shit out of yourself. Wont feel that shit till the next day.

PortlandIsDank

PortlandIsDank

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 423 posts
yeah for real ^^^

somekid

somekid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 602 posts
hey its pretty cool and yeah people are just shooting your idea down, but really its abusing if it isnt your prescription and it certainly wasnt made to make it so you can take bigger bong hits. so yes you are abusining, kind of.

But also its a cool idea thanks for sharing

Edited by somekid, 06 November 2008 - 12:41 AM.

Ekibiogami

Ekibiogami

Jazz Cat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 385 posts
I tend to avoid experimenting with chemicals like that.. i'm hesitant enough using that stuff even when it is prescribed. Do what you want, but personally im gonna stay pretty natural i.e. herb, shrooms

lurkontheLz

lurkontheLz

Pop from the Barbershop

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts
yeah why the fuck is everyone giving him so much flak?

good idea..personally i wudnt do it but it seems like a fine idea.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users