Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Dipping Blunts in Codeine?

• Please log in to reply

NotBustedYET

NotBustedYET

BrooklyN

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
This was from my old thread in another section of the forums. I thought it might be better to post here instead.

"I just finished watching an episode of intervention where one of the guys dipped his blunts into codeine. He claims it burns slower, tastes better, and gets you higher. (It all makes sense.) I was considering trying it but first I wanted to have GC's thoughts / facts about dipping your blunts into codeine, what effects could it have on me? Possible to cause health problems? Thanks"

-CJ

Similar Topics: Dipping Blunts in Codeine?     x

cs420

cs420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
yes it will indeed get you much higher but you should suck the lean up the blunt like a straw to get full coverage you might need to microwave for about 8-10 sec to dry or it wont burn

MajorStoner

MajorStoner

a friend of Errl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,297 posts
I've also heard this work but that you need to let it dry overnight.

ihavegreenshoes

ihavegreenshoes

Chainsaw to the pussy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I don't know if it gets you high or anything but i can't imagine it's any good for your lungs.

stateeofmind

stateeofmind

H-town

• Registered Upgraded
  • 152 posts
Shit man, this is teh best way to smoke honestly. I think I can offer up some advice...

Lean is very powerful shit. The way I do it;
1) Gut the blunt
2) Wet down each side with lean
3) break up the weed and place in blunt
4) Roll the blunt
5) instead of spit, use lean to seal
6) pour a tad bit more lean on plate and roll the blunt around
7) use lighter to seal
8) sit for about 3-4 hours to let dry
9) Smoke.

My advice, get a duce use about an ace of it just for weed and use the rest and po' up

BoZo2030

BoZo2030

Say man, you gotta joint?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 129 posts
I've done this numerous times. After the first time, it was my friends who wanted to do it. I prefer to smoke a blunt without codeine all over it. I don't think it makes a big difference. better off smoking the blunt then drinking the codeine.

killermaxwell

killermaxwell

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 720 posts
IDK about codeine firsthand, but I've heard of it being done. Try it, bro.

But yeah what about Promethazine? Urban Dictionary says you can lace blunts with it and it fucks you up? True?

reggaemylitis

reggaemylitis

across the rio grand-eo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,556 posts

IDK about codeine firsthand, but I've heard of it being done. Try it, bro.

But yeah what about Promethazine? Urban Dictionary says you can lace blunts with it and it fucks you up? True?

promethazines active ingredient is codeine. So its like the same thing.

Green_Chronic21

Green_Chronic21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 191 posts

promethazines active ingredient is codeine. So its like the same thing.

I smoked a blunt with promethazine and it was defiantly a different high. I liked it, it was more intense, it felt like i had weights all over my body. ha def. worth a try IMO

LoveTheGreen

LoveTheGreen

Shucks Be Darn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 906 posts
I'm not sure why all of this mis-information is here, just look stuff up before you post "facts."

Promethazine is often added to opiate syrups to ease nausea and work as an antihistamine. There is nothing special about Promethazine itself, it will not get you high. It just happens to be in a lot of syrups...

And it is wasteful to smoke your lean. Drink it, then smoke. I guarantee you that you will get a better effect...

SirLord

SirLord

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Codeine is a bronchiodialator--so yes, you will get higher, faster.
You can also make heroin with it if you have sufficent Organic Chemistry synthesis experience.

nugged

nugged

dude, i nugged my brain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 290 posts

I'm not sure why all of this mis-information is here, just look stuff up before you post "facts."

Promethazine is often added to opiate syrups to ease nausea and work as an antihistamine. There is nothing special about Promethazine itself, it will not get you high. It just happens to be in a lot of syrups...

And it is wasteful to smoke your lean. Drink it, then smoke. I guarantee you that you will get a better effect...

Thank you. Eat what you're supposed to eat, smoke what you're supposed to smoke.

DutchMastaKila

DutchMastaKila

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,433 posts
Pimp C, bitch...holla at yo' bitch,
Now yo' bitch on my team;
Got her buyin' us sticky green
Lace some with promythazine

then he died

Bank404

Bank404

Loud Steps

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,643 posts
no need to smoke it.

drink that shit then smoke or smoke then take the lean.
I'd take the lean first then smoke. You'll be fucked up bruh.

Droseph

Droseph

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
I've done this once. It definitely gets you higher. All you do is roll the bleezie, drip some codeine on it (the stuff we had was in a bottle) and rub it around the blunt till it is completely covered and glossy. Make sure you don't rub any on the end where your mouth is going. Then just pearl the blunt with a lighter for awhile to make it dry faster. It def burns slower and gets you higher.

nureinwort

nureinwort

& This Is It...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,423 posts
I did it with hydrocodone cough syrup.
It was GREAT, I suggest trying it once :smoking:

SaladFingers

SaladFingers

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,487 posts
when I was in highschool, I would always chill with my friend who was a year older than me and his brother who was 5 years older than me and he would always pain lean on his blunts and I'de smoke them with him. Shit was just outta control.. haven't felt a better sensation since.

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts
You will be more fucked up drinking the liquid codeine, and smoking the blunt by itself imo.

Fuck codeine imo though, Poppy pod tea is where its at.

Codeine, morphine, thebaine, and a ton of other alkaloids all at once :hello:

kindbud319

kindbud319

RooR Owner!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 753 posts

My advice, get a duce use about an ace of it just for weed and use the rest and po' up

Whaaaatttttt??????????????:eek:

dubbz08721

dubbz08721

Professor of Weedology

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
I personally being young and dumb have snorted about 6 lines of codeine and then I smoked a blunt. It was a crazy ass high! I was so couch locked and everything felt awesome kinda like smoking opium or deisel. The only difference is I was mentally alert and wired. I couldnt move but when I tried to close me eyes they would sprink back open. Hope that helps !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users