Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

eye drops for contacts?

• Please log in to reply

salaminfred

salaminfred

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i wear contacts almost all day. remove them only when i get home and sleep.

my contacts get really dried up after smoking. but i found these eye drops for contacts and it helps moisten them up really good.
helps a little with the redness but not as good as visene, but you cant just use regular eye drops with contacts on.

so far these are the best ones ive used. and i can always get them since i work at a grocery store.

Posted Image

Similar Topics: eye drops for contacts?     x

fawada28

fawada28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
cool nice find

chillax

chillax

Former Mod. Old School Blade. Infrequent Visitor.

• Old School
  • 2,796 posts
Thanks for sharing. Many people have wondered about this.

cannabis cup

cannabis cup

Sir Smoke A Lot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 751 posts
thanx bro i hate having cotten eyes.
  • Lebowski likes this

brock01

brock01

Donny Boy.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 730 posts
i just use any eye drops with my contacts in.

hunteraugustine

hunteraugustine

Banned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 287 posts
i don't use eyedrops for my contacts either, but i never knew you couldn't use regular drops with contacts. good find yo

Peeeeaaaceeeeee

Peeeeaaaceeeeee

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
I don't usually take visine as I wear contacts, and I usually can tell when I'm about to breach a red-eyed state, so avoid it if I'm gonna be in sketchy territory. I know some moisture drops come with certain brands of cleaning solution. Me, I have monthly contacts, so if near the end of the month/one "rips", or if I ran out of new ones, i'll blaze hard in the shower or something, and blame it on the contacts (this gives you a few days of ruthless blazing if you go w/ it :))

BUDdha KING

BUDdha KING

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts
Yo I wear contacts, just use drops like visine and clear eyes in moderation, they work fine for me.

Rhodos however can irritate the shit outa your eyes if your wear contacts.

SoHighAlabama

SoHighAlabama

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I wear contacts and am addicted(not really, haha) to Rhoto V, doesnt mess with my contacts at all...

Hardnutcheck

Hardnutcheck

I smell pretty damn good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,990 posts
I'll use the Green Rhoto v drops when I have contacts on.

Lebowski

Lebowski

At least i'm housebroken

• Gold Member
  • 6,284 posts

insatiablesmoke

insatiablesmoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Usually when i shop for eyedrops i just go to the store and see which have the most redness remover and get. them but i don't know how you guys can put in Rhotos.. it was a total buzz kill for me. no one warned me prior. fun to laugh at now, but not so much back then:o

ishottehsheriff

ishottehsheriff

Yerrr..

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
clear eyes makes some eye drops called contact lens relief. they really help moisten up my contacts again, and even do a decent job of getting rid of the redness. i use them all the time, they are like a brother to me.

ohyeahsonn

ohyeahsonn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 358 posts

clear eyes makes some eye drops called contact lens relief. they really help moisten up my contacts again, and even do a decent job of getting rid of the redness. i use them all the time, they are like a brother to me.

right on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users