So i came up with this recipe.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Milk (any fat content, it can even be skim milk due to us using olive oil, if you cut the olive oil out, then i recommend whole milk)
- strong coffee (8-10 scoops of coffee grounds, to a 12 cup pot of coffee)
- Whatever you use for your coffee
- a Medium pot for the stove
- 1 gram of good bud
- grinder (hand operated, or coffee grinder, i recommend a coffee grinder)
- strainer (i recommend a cone shaped coffee filter, they're the absolute best)
- something to hold the milk in after being weed-i-fied
- First grind up your bud (again i recommend a coffee grinder, nothing gets it finer)
- Pour 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil into a pot
- Add your ground up bud now
- bring the stove to a medium heat
- let this simmer for 15-20 minutes
- after 15-20 minutes add a cup of milk or even 2, no more than 2 cups though
- let this continue to cook for another 10 minutes at a minimum
- after at least 10 minutes take this off and strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl or whatever your using to hold the weed-i-fied milk
- start a pot of coffee and let it brew while the milk is cooling
- when the milk is ready and the coffee is done then pour a half cup of coffee and a half cup of milk, add sugar if you like and stir
- Enjoy getting baked with coffee.
Enjoy and tell me what you think.