Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Did not smoke for 30 days and still failed drug test

• Please log in to reply

Muff420

Muff420

Eatin muff, smokin blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 891 posts
So i was a heavy smoker for 5+ years and just quit smoking on the 30th of last month to pass a drug test. I still hung around all my friends that smoked every day multiple times a day, i have a strong will power so me being in the same room with them smoking dident phase me. But i think thats where i fucked up. i may not have been smoking but i was in the room where weed was in the air i breath so it still ended up in my system. so now i cant get that job i wanted badly ( a full time good paying carear.) im not even going to go out and do anything tonight im fucking bumed. im done with smoking unless its perscribed ( which will never happen) so words of advice if you quit smoking for a drug test and people are smoking around you, remove your self from the situation.

qed

qed

the king of kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 961 posts
dude, it probably wasn't being in the room with them.

30 days is the MINIMUM TIME it takes to get thc out of your system. if you were a heavy smoker for FIVE YEARS then just stopped, it could take up to 4-5 months. this is fact.

additionally, you could have been drinking green tea/cranberry juice/exercising in that month to speed the process.

damn, sir. i'm sorry to hear about your test though.

potpotpot22

potpotpot22

• Registered Upgraded
  • 769 posts
I'm sorry to hear that :(

DJ Flo

DJ Flo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
that may not be why you failed. 30 days can sometimes not be enough. if you smoke multiple times a day everyday. it can take closer to 90 days to clear it out. the method i used twice and has worked is:

stop for atleast 30 days then,

"try" a cleanse drink. i say try because they have unreliable reulsts but it could help.

and drink a ton of water right before the drug test. this wont clear your system but it will dilute your piss so not enough THC will show up in the test for u to test positive. They might have you come back if your sample is too watery but hey thats another 2 weeks or so for u to try and clear your system.

both of those together gives you a good shot at getting past the drug test.

~Flo

skurfy007

skurfy007

• Registered Upgraded
  • 392 posts
damn that blows

i had no idea it could take 4-5 months

Muff420

Muff420

Eatin muff, smokin blunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 891 posts
Yeah i exercise every day anyways. and when i went to take my test it was kinda last second and dident drink much water that day. it im extra bumed cuz the job i was getting starts out at 19 dollars. now i got to get a different job and gewt paid anywhere from 8.50-10.00 and with no job security.

TX_Ninja

TX_Ninja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 514 posts
that sucks man....

Dr.Banner

Dr.Banner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 785 posts
Im really sorry to hear that, but live and learn, but dont quit period, unless u see its the only option, just try taking a t break and then maybe see if u can re aply, if u really still want to quit, then quit. but its not completely necessary.

BigOrange²

BigOrange²

ılıllı ⓑⓘⓖⓞⓡⓐⓝⓖⓔ ıllılı ╭∩╮(סּ_o)

• Old School
  • 2,450 posts
Posted Image

hp2skater

hp2skater

• Registered Upgraded
  • 280 posts
30 days is not the minimum...i've been clean in 5 days

Em Dee Em Aye

Em Dee Em Aye

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 937 posts
Dude I had the same problem you did, except mine was like a month and a half, but I was around it pretty much everyday.

I had a lab test too, but somehow i got a 250 thc level, i was told that is not consistent for someone whos just ''been around it'' but when I say been around it i mean everyday, hot boxed room, mad heads, im the only one not smoking.

Lately I've been more uptight about being in that room, ill avoid it as much as I can, try finding a girl, someone who cares about you enough to let you not smoke, and hang out with you and just not do shit thats going to put you in that position

Good luck man, im in the same boat your in trust me.

Gadgeteer99

Gadgeteer99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 341 posts
Well, you officially freaked me out. I'll be getting tested the fourth or fifth and I quit the third of October.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users