Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Djarum Black Clove cigarettes (A Review)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Project_DARK, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They are definitely illegal in MD. Anytime I'm up in PA I usually buy some just "because".

2. tasted better than normal cigs, but i cant say i like the taste
    im more of a fan of cigars

3. These are bomb

4. hahah i cant buy any cuz im 18..damned canada lol.

5. i used to smoke exclusively clove cigs.... not the blacks mind you.... but the specials (the ones that are dark brown...)

i did like the blacks but i couldnt smoke more than 1 before it made me nauseous...

try rolling a fatty spliff with some clove cigs sprinkles in there.... fucking awesome taste.... and the joint crackles like the cloves!

i can't smoke em anymore... they hurt my lungs, plus i quit regular ciggies anyway

peace,
    hippy

6. hahah! Quoted for fucking truth

imo i think those things are fucking disgusting. Not hatin on the people that smoke em, though. Unless you think these are the greatest things in the world & can't smoke a real cigarette

7. i hate cigs but love those

8. Yes it's great taste, any way indonesian clove cigarettes is the the best one,
    I was used to buy cigarettes online via internet, many many Indonesian Clove Cigarettes Online Store, any way i prefer to buy clove cigarettes via this webs http://jakartaclovecigarettes.com:smoking:
    [​IMG] PR: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] LD: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...wait...[​IMG] CY: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] YCat: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] Top: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] C: wait...[​IMG] SD: wait...
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG] PR: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] LD: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...wait...[​IMG] CY: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] YCat: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] Top: wait...[​IMG] I: wait...[​IMG] L: wait...[​IMG] C: wait...[​IMG] SD: wait...
    [​IMG]

10. clove cigarettes suck

11. They aren't bad...but they aren't really cigs.
    When I want a cigarette, I want a god damn cigarette. Not a clove.

12. y r ppl talkng about towacco and/or "cloves" in a weed forum?

that shit kills u, do those less and herb more...:smoking:<<---not cloves

fuck arsenic,niccotine,carbon monoxide...poisons.

13. these cigs are DRO. this deserves a bump.

14. I voted yes, but after a long time smoking them i turned to cigs, those things give me a HUGE HEADACHE like a son of a bitch. So now i can't even look at them.

15. they're okay on occasion. I enjoy having one after smoking a blunt.. but only if I have em, or someone else does. I think I've only bought like 3 packs of them in my life.

I smoke Newports... yeah............. I know.

16. Djarum Black's are the only thing that I smoke.

People look at you funny as hell while you are smoking, because they've never seen an all black cigarette in their life.

Great conversation starter. Occasionally people female(And male) will ask if they can get a hit. So I tell them

"After you take a puff lick your lips"

They are like ":eek:" everytime

17. they're the only cigs i'll smoke, but i don't usually inhale them unles i'm usin them to roll a j

18. Cloves were cool when I was like 15, and even then they would make me puke all over the place. Still do. Nasty things they are.

19. I buy a pack of these about every 5-6 regular cig packs i buy just because its a nice change ushually, and you cant beat them after a bowl.

20. i dont see how they make you puke unless you smoke them like a joint or something. way to diss something because you dont know how to smoke it. i smoked like 10 packs of them so far and i never felt weird, except the buzz is very calming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.