Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I read magazines backwards.

Back page to front page. Not sure why haha.

2. Talk to my imaginary friend

3. its easier to flip through that way brah

4. well since we are being honest here...

1)When at work I sometimes get a quarter chub n walk around just to see which bitches look n smile

2)talk to the god n devil daily (now to say who responds, i'm not to sure lol)

5. I'm 20 years old and walking the town in the dark alone still scares the shit out of me sometimes to the point where I sprint home haha.

6. I watch Fraggle Rock when no one else is around.

7. Im real as fuck but I got a soft side

8. Down in fraggle rock, swing a fraggle by his cock, swing him round and round till his ball bag hits the ground, swing it by the head and now the fraggle a dead

9. I intentionally wear gym shorts and bottoms that show off my unit, and bust chicks peeping the when they think I'm not paying attention.

It's my quaint form of payback for all the times my horny ass has been caught staring at nice apple bottoms in yoga pants [:

10. I hate life,
    And love heroi...nvm.

11. Lived in Alaska for ten years, a shame i was too much of a square to smoke back then. Would of loved some genuine ak bud /:

12. #9032 Jason Van Jason, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Meh, first visit to the thread, i'm feeling generous.

I can read body language to the point where i can practically read minds. Nobody in my life knows this except my parents and a few co-workers. i take full advantage of that. Further more, whenever i go to one of my friends house i usually end up getting so fucked up every time that they just think i'm an idiot all the time and i am perfectly comfortable with that; until last week when a new guy to our group said i was a "Snake in the grass" they all laughed, he was totally right and now i find myself trying to scheme him out of the group.

I sometimes talk about things that may or may not break a disclosure i have signed.

I once stood in a room with a man who sexually assaulted two very very young girls. He was standing in the kitchen, i was standing in the living room, both rooms divided by a barrier at shoulder length and on top of this barrier, a large kitchen knife. I had known him for 3-4 years prior to this and when it came up, it was evident to me that he had slipped under the radar because he was a sociopath. If he had not been under investigation for that same assault at that time, i have no doubt in my mind i would of killed him and i often wish i would of just plunged that knife into his neck. He had even offended before, but his interactions with the children were not limited in any way or form. I guess i can't do that now that this is up, so it will be put to rest.

That is enough for now, i'll be back i imagine, lol.

13. so fucked up but I lost it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #9034 Deep Roots, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2015
    When masturbating, right before I'm about to explode; I like to stand up and just bust all over the floor then clean up.

15. Piss in the shower [​IMG]

17. snap my fingers, do my step, and I do it all by myself

18. I cry during movies/ tv shows that have had effects on me. When they end, someone dies, tragic event etc.

19. two sponges a cup and a latex glove like hooooollaaayy sheet

20. When I'm driving & someone pulls out in front of me from a right, perpendicular direction, I speed up a bit and swerve towards them a little. Not so it's inherently blatant...the movement is subtle and smooth, yet I know it freaks the person out a tad bc I see them step on the gas.

Never so careless to cause an accident but brash enough to make sure a mf will think twice about doing that again [​IMG]