Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I am a sucess with my posts!  :)

2. Sometimes I like to smell my toes

3. I'm a very lonely and bored person when I'm at home but everyone thinks I'm the life of the party

4. I stand when I wipe

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Read star war novels

6. When I work out I like to listen to live music. 

The roar of the crowd is something near and dear to my Soul  :smoking:

7. and I thought it was just me!

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. When I'm on the bus without anyone I know I start thinking about embarrassing things I've done and facepalm/make extravagant facial expressions. Can't control it.

9. #8890 King Willie, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Sometimes when I say the word cream, in my head I call it creme de la creme. Any kinda cream. Just cuz it sounds so funny to me haha.

10. #8891 brunette420, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    I can't think of anything that sounds moderately funny or even out of the ordinary :(

I guess maybe always cursing in my brain constantly? I could be really happy and still be like "sweet fucks this is fucking great holy shit", it's a weird habit haha

Edit: just thought of a few more

When I see a cute couple I always wonder if they've already had sex.

And I'm like obsessed with male hands. If I see an attractive guy AND he has nice hands, it takes all the power in me not to act desperate around him ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

11. I say your mom or that's what she says after a lot of things. I often just say what's on my mind anytime anywhere

12. I feel the same way, but for ladies. I love when a girl got some sexy hands lol.

13. i talk to myself a lot

14. Im the same i ALWAYS talk to myself lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I always take a look at my dumps. I have to see what it looks like, here the other day I saw the weirdest poo ever.

16. Inside my head lives the joker

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I actually think I think better than most people, I know it's ego and I try not to be an ego person but it's true haha

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

18. Sometimes I smoke weed.