Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I walk around naked in front of my mom and girlfriend while trying to explain to them how i'm god.

Well, I guess it was just that one time. And they obviously knew about it. Never mind.

2. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot using only my tongue :laughing:

3. I walk a lot. anywhere and everywhere for a reason i still have yet to come to a conclusion. if i get bored I just go out on mile walks and talk to myself because i have no friends

4. I do the same thing sometimes and I have since I was a kid haha. If I stepped over a crack with one foot I had to step over the next crack with the other.

5. I call my favorite girls cute nicknames like rascal or honey bunny  : ]

6. After I fuck a girl, I constantly smell my fingers or touch my dick and grab a whiff. Can't resist smelling the girls scent. 

Fucked up, I know. But so is life  :smoking:

7. Same here, thats one of the best scents in the world.

8. Cant believe the amount people who have to strip to shit lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Elaborate? 

10. Sorry didnt realise the thread was so many pages.
    The first few pages in thread.
    A lot of people took there clothes off to take a dump.

Kinda strange lol

11. This is not me, but through toilet humour at work my pal said, to wipe his bum after a kack, he folds the tissue wipes then folds it again and wipes again that's strange, reusing the tissue man, sick!

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

12. Well, currently I'm smoking a cigarette on my back porch, blithering my asinine stream of consciousness aloud -- very, aloud. The bitch of it is I don't even realize I'm doing it until I'm in the middle of replying to one of the first things I said. Then the instantaneous realization of "oh fuck that's right, you're acting like a goddamn crazy person." Even read that last line aloud too, for no fucking reason at all -- thank god I have a sense of humor. Now I'm mumbling to myself.

13. #8873 Bill Dauterive, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Thats fucking disgusting! Im assuming you where an only child living in a single parent home where know one could protest this , that just seems wrong on so many levels unless you grew up in a 3rd world country.

14. It is wrong but an ecentric british cook did it on tv once.
    The couple who had the kid sitting munching into the after birth.

Fucking disgusting, and they really ought to have been slapped

15. I quite enjoy taking a dump in the great outdoors.

Also, I have a bit of an obsession with the number 8. If I'm walking somewhere I count my steps and try to get into multiples of 8. And if I see a numberplate I'll try and use the numbers, adding or subtracting or multiplying or dividing to get to 8, and if I can't then a multiple of 8.

One thing I CAN'T do is think about blinking. Then I forget how to blink, or don't do it 'naturally' so I look like an idiot slowly and deliberately blinking. Go on, do it. Think about blinking, how comes your eyes know when to? 

16. I like to have a pillow on each side of me when I'm sleeping so whenever I turn to a different side I can still cuddle with a pillow without having to move it

17. Damn when they pulled it out though.... hell yea

Sent from my LT30at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #8879 King Willie, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    I had two wet dreams recently, pretty close to eachother. Never had that happen before in my life, I woke up n was like "Wait...the FUCK?!"

And I still use everyday but everyone thinks I'm clean. :(

19. Man that's nasty, but strangely satisfying too when it's out. It was like I could feel it happening to myself. IT must have been such a relief.

Oh and thanks to you I've just spent the last half hour watching blackhead being popped, and ingrown hairs being popped/plucked videos.

Time well spent :D