Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. too bad you werent born on 4/20, then you couldhave been born when he was.

2. haha i like you.

that's so cute

gahh! that's my secret too! i think of scenarios in my head and i can't help but to make the same facial expressions on my face that i would have in the situation

also, i have chlamydia.

^jk. i love opening fresh tennis ball cans and inhaling those lovely fumes

3. i love the smell of newly bought leather shoes. mmmm always sniff em while theyr fresh

4. I imagine a cartoon dude jumping obstacles when I am a passenger in a car. I play lemmings on the walls occasionally (I use to do this CONSTANTLY, finally grew out of it). I am always tapping 2 parts of my body (1 hand and 1 foot, 2 hands, etc.) to a beat that I have going in my head. Hmmm, that's about it, might think of some others later.

5. Whats lemmings?

6. I like to smell gasoline, but not so much to get "high" off of it. i just love the smell.

7. When I fart, whenever its possible I do it where someone will smell/hear it... just to piss them off and get a reaction.

8. Me too....thats weird.

9. damn i thought it was just me...

10. word, me to.

11. i like to rap when im walking alone.

12. maybe you should have chosen "TheSmell" as your user name instead, hmm? :p

anyways, for me I hate socializing unless I am so fucking faded I wont remember in the morning.

I dont trust no one, not even myself.

If I am out and about with people, especially where their are a lot of people I dont know, the reason I go to my car, or the bathroom, or for "a walk", I am really finding a place to shoot up, smoke up, snort some powder, or pop some pills to drown out the thought of being around people.

I don't do relationships, they dont work for me. I'm always all over the finest girls in the building, spittin game, and gettin mine.

I'm horrible at math, cheated my way through mask all through high school.

If I had to, I wouldnt hesitate to kill someone, its natural and happens all the time in the animal kingdom. IF its my life or theirs, best bet its gonn be theirs.

There is no drug I would turn down at any time, i've thizzed, shrooms, dropped acid, did meth, coke, heroin, smoked buds, popped hella pills, at work, at school, at fairs, on all holidays, ect. I dont give a fuck if I was about to make an exceptance speech for becoming president, if I was offered some thizz or ANY drug, I'd do it. Same applys for any time day or night 24/7 365

I hate talking on phones, I cant stand it. If you want to talk, come see me in person, or even write me online. With phones, people dont give you theiur full attention, ask you to repeat yourself constantly, and always talk about stupid shit they shouldnt even think I care about, because its blatantly obvious that I dont.

Ill think of more later, maybe

13. Same here dude, i cant alot of social aspect's of life without something hittin my brain.
    Its called self medicating.

And fuck phones.
    Phones are fucking stupid as fuck, why phone when you can text or something and not deal with some arsehole on the phone.

14. Holy cannolis, and I thought I was alone in this for so long *sniff* I love GC :D

I love the smell of WD 40, its just so intoxicating I can't help but take huge wiffs every time I'm near some. Also I hate texting, despise it. Especially when someone tries to use it to get to know someone. Sometimes I have headphones on with no music playing just so nobody talks to me if I'm in a lonerish type of mood.

15. i take my shirt off when i take a shit :wave:

u know u dont want your shirt getting shit on

16. exactly man, fuckin exactly.

17. haha wheres your asshole? Mines where I put my pants not my shirt

Thats funny though

18. i got a good one, one i would only admit with the privacy of the internet...

...bite my toenails HA! although it was ez when i was young it seems to be getting harder as i get older :confused::confused:

19. i shot Tupac.

20. Im a big video game nut