Things you do that nobody knows about, Until now

Discussion in 'General' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Oct 26, 2008.

1. So what are some things you do that nobody knows about?

Some Examples.

I pee in the shower.
    I also strip down to my socks when i take a shit.

keep this thread going.

2. ... wow.

... i read "the high times reader" (great book, amazing articles) when i take shits.

now this is just a weird thread about shits.

3. naw... people just post up weird/unusual things you do that nobody knows about.

4. ha ok, I do footballs moves on the walls and furniture in my house.

5. i bought world of warcraft gold, with real money. 3 years ago when i was addicted. hahahahhaha so loser. actually 2 of my friends already knew that.

6. I take mental notes on everyone I meet, for statistical purposes.
    Like, I notice that probably 9 of 10 OCD people tend to be right handed.
    I notice that the schizophrenics tend more toward left-handedness.
    You know, stuff like that.

7. Meh, I do both of those. I even strip to my socks in public restrooms... I just cant help it, I cant shit with all my clothes on.

8. Every time I board a flight I kiss my fingers (sort of like some catholics do after the sign of the cross) then I touch those fingers to the side of the plane as I walk through the door.

I've done this on literally hundreds of times since I was young. Don't know why.

9. When i first meet a person i think if they would be good in bed.
    When i go out into the woods i act like a little kid screaming and singng just because i can.

10. Lmao, got to embrace life somehow, right?

11. Im the re-incarnation of Hitler.

Yes, shocking, I know.

12. Haha...I did the same exact thing.

13. Wow, thats pretty cool. About the shicophrenics, I also know one thats left handed. :eek:

14. Excuse me while I kiss the sky!

15. lawlz i dont do it in public bathrooms. i only pee in public bathrooms aswell.

ohh i masturbate in the shower too:eek:

16. Well thats nothing new:rolleyes:

Whever i leave a public washroom, i light the end of the toliet paper on fire, let it burn then put it out.

17. For the fuck of it?

18. just so it looks like somebody took a flaming shit.
    Yeah i know.
    But i feel weird if i dont do it now.

19. i rarely clip my nails....fingers and toes....i bite/pick them down the size and shape........

20. I am the reincarnation of Hitler... I was born the same day that hitler committed suicide...

Except.. I'm the stoner version of hitler.. And without all the racism. :smoke:

I sometimes come up with entire hypothetical scenarios in my head and will have entire conversations with myself being all the people in the scenario... And then act out some of the things I come up with and talk out loud...

And I constantly wet or pick at my lips. :eek: