Words that you hate

Discussion in 'General' started by Tray Dub, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I hate when people say "Oh my gosh!" instead of "Oh my god!" As if they're gonna really be killed by a bolt of lightening, or something. :rolleyes:

I hate when people say "Proud to be. . ." (fill in the blank.) I say fuck pride!
    Only female lions need a pride.

I don't hate any words, I just hate how/when people misuse them.

2. I honestly hate the whole "No homo" thing.

3. Pregnant.

4. Mang(just sounds weird)
    Dank
    Headie
    Poop
    Twat
    Dutchie
    Blowjob
    more but don't want to type.

5. youve been doing some hating on pride on multiple occasions and i ask why? why should a person not be proud?

anyway

hella sucks. ive never heard a single person in my life use poop as an adj. and never anyone over the age of 7 use it in any other way but i guess i can see myself punching someone who used it in a non-mocking fashion.

6. "like" as a filler word.

7. Because it's bad for you. Ever heard of "Pride comes before a fall"?
    Minimal amounts of pride aren't bad, tempered with humility, but all out vehement pride is dangerous.
    Why be overly proud of something you had nothing to do with, like your race, ethnicity, or the place you were born? It makes no sense.
    A bit of pride for one's accomplishments is ok, but don't lord it over anyone, don't allow it to harm others, is all I'm sayin.

Words I dislike:
    hate
    hating
    haters
    hatemongers
    war
    warring
    warmongers

and, for the record: hella! Make it go away!!!!!!!!

8. Not really the same but I hate those names they give cocktails and smoothies and that, its like a super mega berry fruit blaster or some reterded name like that, well thats a bit exaggerated, but I always feel like an ass going up and ordering them. Its the same thing in McDonalds, chicken McNuggets like what the fuck... are they trying to humiliate me???:devious:

9. "proactive"

10. Dope - When referring to weed
    Tummy - Arent you old enough to call it something else?
    Tween - Im so glad when i was that age they didnt DARE call us that shit

11. #53 flowerchild, Oct 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008

holy shit i broke up with someone for that first one. bahahahaha:hello:
    not really, but dammmn really i HATE weird subtle noises while eating/drinking

& the gay/homo/fag thing really gets me too.

i just point to whatever it is on the menu! i absolutely will not order things by what they are named if they're stupid.
    why do restaurant people do this to us??? to see if we actually will say it??

like the Rootie Tootie Fresh and Fruity from Ihop i think? WTF! FUCK YOU I WANT THE PANCAKES WITH THE FRUIT!

others:

• moist
    • fabulous
    • pubic
    • discharge
    • creamy
    • poop
    • sphincter
    • righteous!
    • drainage
    • televangelist
    im sure there's more but those are just off the top of my head

12. I can't say any word pisses me off. Although I'd probably laugh at anyone who actually said "hella" in a conversation.

And I do hate ditzy girls that always say "like" also. I guess "like" is just about the only word that can really anger me.

13. "beef" when said in the terms of "problem" or "fight"

14. I hate the word like when u used after every word.

15. The phrase "In actuality", people that say it are trying to be smart, but they are really very very not.

16. i hate when instead of saying "what" or "come again" someone says "do what?" ugh fuckin annoys me

17. You guys seem more bitter and cynical than me, holy shit.

Keeping on topic, I would have to go with the word Smegma.

Gross.

18. you're hella lame when you smoke that dope and pot, then you poop.