Words that you hate

Discussion in 'General' started by Tray Dub, Oct 26, 2008.

1. co sign with the poop, i feel like pooping in their face when they say that shit

2. gee i dunno.......how about "pessimism"?

3. #23 Zeinert, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    Not really words but the tone of voice people use when talking to their pets - kind of hard to describe, but a high, obnoxious tone of voice that makes me want to bash their faces in :).

Also, not really words, but an action - when people smack their lips or loudly exclaim 'AAAAAHHH' after they swallow whatever it is they drank. It's not a fucking Welches grape juice or Coke commercial. Makes me want to step on a throat.

Oh yeah, holding to the threads title, annoying when people use the word 'gay' to describe something they can't use any other word to describe. Perhaps it's 'gay' when they can't open up a thesaurus to accurately find another describable word.

4. jerk. when used as an informal noun. like calling someone a jerk.

5. I too hate it when someone has to say "awkward", they need to realize they just made the situation MORE awkward. "Fart" and "puke" are some of my least favorite words, "fag" is wayyyy overused now, I'm convinced it's used as a personal defense mechanism to prove to one's self they, in fact, are not gay.

6. i personally love the words cunt, hella, and poop!

words i hate
    crunk----seriously WTFF?????
    anyword with z's in it to attempt to make things rhyme and "sound cool"

7. i lol'd

8. #28 LegitBaller, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    i dont like the word poop either. thank god people hardly ever use it.
    i also cant stand that voice people use to talk to their pets, really pisses me off. its almost like the same voice a mom uses when communicating with her baby. i understand its a baby/small child but seriously, talk like a fucking adult. leave the "goo-goo ga-ga" bullshit to the kid.
    however, i could careless when people say gay....thesaurus' are "hella gay" (lol) anyways.
    some other words i never use/hate....pimple, cock, erection, ditsy, stool, anus, crook, vagabond, schwag, and geek

9. Ha! Really? I honestly say this word daily. Its a great word. SPLOOOOOOGE!

You have to keep saying it over and over to appreciate it.

10. You trying to start sometin', mang!? :p

11. '' CHANGE''..

thi election has made me come to despise that word,,,,,:confused:

12. haha, nope man...you know i got nothing but respect for ya and the things your doing. keep on truckin' partner. btw, i think ive told you this before, but i love that "legend in my spare time" line. where'd you get that from or did you make it up?

13. lol, I know its all kiddin', man. :)

Nah, I didn't make that up. Its from a "Bloodhound Gang" Album - Use Your Fingers.

14. im going to agree with chicken....
    I also hate the word loafer...

15. i also HATE "Chillax"
    whoever came up with that should no doubt be shot.

16. mellow. i hate it when your pissed off and someones tell you just mellow man.

fuck that i want to be angry and all your telling me to mellow is doing is pissing me off further

17. hella.

but I'm a hypocrite cause I still use it. :D

18. when a room of people (classroom..) gets quiet and some shit dip says "haha, it got quiet" I just wanna backhand them... no fuckin shit it got quiet, and anyone in the room with atleast half an ear knew that...

-anything after lol ... like lolz, lolzies, lol'd is ok tho...

-anything to do with the term pawn, pone, pwn... how ever u say it... poon is ok with me tho.

-face/palm... fuck this term and its users and the starwar picture with the dude... pisses me off

- pot...

-reverse ... what does that fucking mean? re= again... verse=?

-"sticks to your ribs" - if any food "sticks to your ribs" without going through your digestive system, i dont think i wanna eat it --(got that from Foamy)

-dookie... hate it

-orange... cuz i always said "arange" and i got slapped when i was little (im italian)

19. mang

fasho

that's it.

20. TEH, LIEK, LOLZ etc.
    Also fanny for some reason, oh and words like "par-tay" and "be-atch"...
    and then theres just the way people use words at the wrong times like "Ironic" when nothings fucking ironic, just shit luck or whatever... oh and people that go "no offence..." Now that I think about it I could go on for hours so just a few more: tummy, mychemicalromance (its a word if I want) drats, you know when someone makes a mistake and goes "ah drats" or "oh sugar" or "oopsadaisies"
    I cant explain this but when I get really high and think on the word "think" it boggles my mind and I cant fully understand the depth of it or something, It seems stupid now cos im not high enoughn to realise what my exact thoughts are about it and too high to explain anything.
    Whoa can you say overly long and pointless post, I can. In fact i just did.:hello: