Words that you hate

Discussion in 'General' started by Tray Dub, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Yep, just individual words that suck. Just add to the list.

Hella
    Poop (saying "I pooped" just irritates me, saying "I had a poopy day today" makes me fucking furious)
    Pot (when referring to weed obviously)
    Dope (when referring to weed. Because then people think that dope fiends mean marijuana "fiends" exist)

So what are words that make you fucking cringe and hate the english language?

2. FUCK YOU. It's the name of an album. :mad:

Are you serious? I'm kind of sad now.

I'm gonna go change my user title. I was actually already going to though. But this is the final straw.

3. Hella is so fuckin annoying.
    Poop is throwed lmao
    Pot is ok
    Dope is a wonderful word, i understand what ya mean tho.

I hate
    Slobz
    Whipple
    Cramp
    Heater
    Blow unless its like blow me bitch.. i mean i dont like when used as Coke
    anti-christ
    depression
    steel?
    tissue
    drum
    collard
    BLLLLLAAAATT- haha not really a word but it is kinda
    suicide... people who say it usualy dont mean it and if they say it and they are serious ill help em*right then and there*... thats how much i hate that fuckin word!

4. hella is one that really pisses me off, plus rep to the op for mentioning.

bush. that word pisses me off- the president, not the pussy.

mississippi - what word needs that many s's, i's, and p's?

and the word wop.

and the word EMO - seriously wtf :confused_2: proof people are spiraling downward for creativity.

5. [​IMG]

"Brah" really pisses me off, though.

6. Man I was kidding. Seems like you're being a bit of a prick now.

7. We cool, we cool. I will never post a picture of Bush in one of your threads again.

8. Hella is on my list too:mad:
    Dope
    Twat....

Va jay jay

9. #10 aaronman, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    What's better than saying 'poop'? Everything else is just ostentatious.

I guess a word that irks me is 'marijuana'. We only adopted the Mexican slang because propagandists played of racist American ideals.

The continuation of the phrase marijuana is *almost* akin to the black community adopting ni**er

• Jonas Brothers
    • Attention whore
    • Guido
    • Fail
    • Facepalm
    • illegal
    • drug screen

10. #14 Tray Dub, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008

With the literal use of poop, shit, taking a dump, unloading, dropping bricks, etc. is all much better. In its colloquial usage, shitty, awful, bad, etc. are all much better. Everything else is certainly not ostentatious. Just like not all other terms for sexual intercourse are ostentatious.

This is a stupid as fuck argument. Poop sucks and that's final. A bit whack (I bet that one is going to make a few lists) for you to bicker with me about it.

I've gotten in an awful habit of saying fag, dating back to my days of playing football in high school.

11. Pwnd
    Pwnt
    Pwn
    Pwnzored

or anything that has "Pwn" or sounds liked "Pone"

12. I hate the word "awkward"

13. ketamine
    drugs
    preposterous
    anus
    hyman
    cunt

14. There was a high concentration of ketamine and illicit drugs in the preposterous dealer's home. The cops hit him, stuck their penises in his anus, broke his anal hymen and used it as a tight cunt.

I win?

15. I hate when somebody says awkward when you're with them. Like if you or someone you're with says something and then someone else says "oh awkward!" It fucking kills everything.