Perpetual Harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by larryg420, Oct 25, 2008.

1. :DVery helpful, uh that means for a closet setup, the osc fan on ground with plants?+ directed toward plants?

2. #22 larryg420, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    I found that this makes for a good air flow.One day i misted my ladies and could see the flow of air.
    The top and bottom fans bounced off the back wall and made the air flow back out the middle.
    Top Fan flow<-------------} air in
    Mid air flow no fan {-------------> air out
    Lower fan air flow <----------} air in.Keeps the temp constant and the Humidity at the good level.

Attached Files:

3. Same setup ina closet should work? and this 1 dude said.."..You transplant 3 times and flower upon the last transplant into AT LEAST a 3 gallon of fresh fox farms. With that you should have a beautiful grow room and you won't need to feed unless you want to. "

which I dont really understand around underlined parts..
    If I do ? I wont have to feed unless I want to."

-Thanks again

4. Repotting-3 to 4 times.Start with a pint sized pot,then to a gallon sized pot,then a 3 gallon size,then a 4 to 5 gallon max.It depends on the plant size and time vegging.
    FF soils already have Nutes in them so no need to add any more during vegging.Maybe some during flowering.I make my own soil less mix and add my own stuff.

5. So If I was using a Fluorescent light do they use HPS Bulbs or no? if they do i heard that fluores take 5x regular wattage..?+ forgot the space from lights to plants..:smoke:

6. Update-LOOKING GOOD!!!!
    21 flowering at different stages.
    2 will be ready in 2 weeks
    3 will be ready in 3 to 4 weeks
    7 will be ready in 5 to 6 weeks
    The other 9 will be ready in 7 to 9 weeks.
    I have 40 clones waiting and 6 mothers to clone from-3 Kush and 3 Grapeberry.
    I am going to add a 400w HPS to the flowering room so i can add a couple more clones.

Attached Files:

7. #27 krippy, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008

ahahaah, nice sea of green you got there

do you have ventilation and some way to get rid of the smell? like coal blowers?

8. Thanks Krippy-always wanted to do this.
    I use a 22" box fan blowing across the tops and another fan that blows low so i get nice ventilation.
    The room is in one of my extra bed rooms.I made it 5x6-1/4 of the room.
    The veg room is 6x6 in another bed room-it is 1/3rd of the room.
    The whole house smells nice:p.I don't have any thing,i don't live near any one.The only one who can smell it is my Boss/Landlord[same guy].But he don't care,we're cool that way:smoking:
    He gives me weed,i give him weed,it's all cool.
    These pics are the veg room.:D

Attached Files:

9. that is my dream grow right there. im starting a much smaller sea of green with some bagseed right now, and soon some northern lights. Mines all in a small cabinet, but this is my first so im starting small, and will slowly expand as does my knowledge of growing. do you feed them all the same throughout flowering or have separte feeding/flushing schedules with it? Im very envious!!! nice grow! any tips to a first time grower?

10. I feed each one different,depends on what it needs at the time.I have different mixes for each stage of growth.
    I started growing back in 1981 and started small and learned as i went.It takes time and patience.
    This is my first 2 room grow,before it was one room.
    6 weeks vegging and then 12/12 for the rest till all were done.
    I would have enough to last till the next cycle was done,but fucked up last time.
    It was then i went to a 2 room deal,that way i never run out of my favorite past time-Getting High:smoke:
    Get the bible by Jorge Cervantes and then it will all fall in to place.Also i add Cherry Syrup to the feeding the last 2 weeks of budding.

11. does the sugar from the cherry syrup make the smoke harsher than if the plant was just flushed? does it really help the bud taste more like cherries?

12. #32 larryg420, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    The 2 i just flushed are getting the syrup as an experiment.
    These 2 i messed up with some PH Down-Too Much!
    The PH went down to 4.5:eek:,I flushed them with about 30 gals of water and got the PH back up to the 6's.
    They just got some water yesterday with FF Big Bloom and 1 cup of Cherry syrup..
    I let you know how they taste and smell when done.

13. Good stuff Larry.

+rep

14. #34 larryg420, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    Thanks:smoke:I just dried a bud in the Microwave from the tied down one and its 2 hit very trippy weed.They still have a couple weeks to go but i like the buzz i get from them right now.
    I did 2 bongs this morning before work and it lasted about 4-5 hours and then did a bowl at 2pm and got nice again.:D

15. fucking sweet, my landlord would probably boot me if he saw my plants, which is why im confined to my closet.

16. We were standing out side the other day and he goes "Did you just smoke,I smell weed?"
    I said no,he goes it smells like weed out here.
    I said i smell skunk too,some one must have hit one.:rolleyes:.
    He goes your right:p.
    His friend just harvested some nice Purps,good purple and lime green colors.:smoking:

17. Some pictures.:smoke:

Attached Files:

18. daaamn when you harvesting? you gotta post pics of the harvest and weight!

19. Harvest is soon.I did one last night,and most likely a couple this week end.:smoking:

20. lg, how many plants have you harvested in the past 4 weeks?