Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much is a gram of hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cannabananabis, Oct 23, 2008.

1. I just made some isohash out of about half an ounce - 3/4 O of good leaf (thanks to hashmouf's guide), and it made a blob with the diameter of about a dime. I'm planning on cooking this with coconut oil for putting in capsules (via a guide on another site, credit to flameon), but it calls for quantity of hash in grams.

So, how much would you say this is? I'll post pics if needed, but it's kind of a hassle, so for the moment I'm sticking with this description: a round, dense blob as wide and almost as tall as a dime is wide.

2. I put a dime up to it and measured, I guess I was a little over-enthusiastic earlier... anyway, about a dime diameter, but about half a dime height, so around 1.5g you think?

3. I suggest getting a scale.
    It will deffinately pay for it self in the long run.

4. I plan to at some point in the future, but for the time being I can't afford one as I've recently bought a double bubbler. I was hoping for an estimate based on past experience.

5. If its dense I'd say 2 grams.

6. smoke it, it doesnt matter what it weighs :)

7. any other opinions?

8. he's right.

get a scale, you can't really eyeball the weight of hash as there are too many variables...

9. Last piece of bubble hash was a little smaller than the size of a marble and weighed .75