Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell the difference between indica and sativa strains

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matty32, Oct 21, 2008.

1. you cant tell by counting the leaves?

2. I'm pretty sure there's a pure sativa here. there's mainly pure indica where I live. But I've had some pineapple express one time and I think that was pure sativa it might not be, but I'm sure we have pure sativa.

3. Unless you live in Afghanistan, you sir, are most likely incorrect. Please read the article to understand why.

4. @ mcgrblunts:FUCK YES u can tell the difference wen u smoke em, and as u become a more experienced toker, sumtimes on a blind test u can literally guess what actual strain it is. When you smoke sativa u mainly feel it in ur head, they are always cerebral highs. Indica strains wen smoked make ur body feel warm and fuzzy and depending on potency can make u very sleepy.