AW's continuous soil grow. Sour Diesel x Chemdog DD 1000w Scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Norma Stits, Oct 21, 2008.

1. http://www.dope-seeds.com/

I just ordered the cheese. but mistakingkly ordered blue cheese. still good I bet.
    also order thai-haze x skunk#1
    and G-13 X haze

I'll let you know how these guys worked out.

2. fuck yeah man!

Blue cheese is the bomb! Take many clones :)

3. yo hype.. good to see u man. I can't wait for some buds either lol..

i'm gonna go try and set that tent up and take some pics :)

4. looking good AW. Cant wait to see more pics of your grow. :hello:

5. Looking forward to the pics, wondering if you ever watered with carbonated water. Curious if that improves plant quality. One would think that it would only release CO2 into the air, in which case it would improve plant quality. However i doubt it's economical to water with carbonated water then you could just use a CO2 set up.

6. good question!
    have you ever gota ph on carbonated water?

7. i think you just inspired me on my exhaust system.. instead of goin through the cieling in my room into the attic and out the bathroom exhaust fan in the roof i can just run it to the window like that.. but do you have any knowledge on which way the smell goes once it goes outside.. aka up or down? i'll probably make some kind of carbon filter or use the poor mans dryer sheets filter but i still am in an apartment so i need to be careful

8. Smells will go with the wind or, just settle out all around the opening. You really want to make yourself a carbon filter; there is a tutorial for that somewhere.

9. so i guess probably not the best idea for the window.. i'll just go the long way which is up in the attic and into the pvc tube used for the shitter exhaust. Thanks for the help:wave:

10. well you could use the window (i suggest it it looks like a great set up), however you are going to want to build/buy a carbon filter.

11. yeah if you're pumping air to the outside, then go buy a carbon filter. I personally think it's a must regardless of where you exhaust.

i've said it a million times, a $200.00 filter is way cheaper than having to pay a lawyer to keep your ass out of jail.

as far as carbonated water.. i donno. I watched a video of some dude using it to spray his plants, but i think it's bullshit.
    Rapid air exchange is perfectly fine. If that's impossble then go with some sort of sealed Co2 system.

12. do you mean there's some banana out there that thinks you can spray away the smell with seltzer water?

and if you add co2 you dont need to change out the air?

at all?

13. honestly it wouldnt suprise me. there are some not so bright people in this world

example before i started growing myself i went to a dealer and well his bud looked wierd and i asked "why does this look and smell like sugar"

I SWEAR TO BOB! this was his reply " well i mix the soil with sugar when i grow it and i spray it with sugar water and thats how the buds look when they're done" no joke everyone i laughed and walked away.

so i believe that someone would think that IMGreen

Also i know that there are certain circumstances with the c02 rumples a pro at it so you might be able to ask him as well i know for my co2 setup the room is sealed except for when i open it to look and thats usually about 1 every day. i have no problems so far but i cant tell you a positive answer

14. nono it was 2 separate questions. Someone asked if you could water with seltzer water for added CO2 (i assume). And the other was about venting and odor.

from what i understand, when running a proper sealed Co2 environment you don't ever need to change out the air. The only time you'd need to is to keep humidity down. If you're running 1500PPM of CO2 that last thing you want to do is change the air out and lower the number.

I could be mistaken, but that's what i gathered from reading rumple's posts.

15. AW, you always amaze man

Growing cannabis like this is truly and art. And you my friend are DaVinci:hello:

I am still considering my first grow, but i think i will just fuck it up entirely:p

Anways, keep up the kickass grow man! Keepin it real down here in the basement

Much Love and Good Vibes

-BW

16. yo man. thanks! I was gonna set up the tent and take some pics.. but i installed it upside down LOL..

i need to go take it all apart and start over =/

17. lol

Hey, I thought you used Co2...thought I remembered you using it in your first scrog...

Am I tripping? (well probably) But am I right?

What the hell is goin on here? :smoking:

18. yeah man i did. Being that the room wasn't sealed and i get really good exchange with my exhaust system, i decided to just roll with that for now. I'm pretty sure i was just wasting the co2 and causing heat issues for no reason.

19. How long do you usually veg for?

And have you ever considered breeding, man? Youre so good and growing healthy girls, you should try and cross something.

20. from seed i veg till they show sex(4-6 weeks). From clone i usually do like 2 weeks after rooting. My plan this round is a kind of SOG thing with like 12-16 per run, with 12-16 rooted clones behind those.
    Timing has always been a pain for me, so we'll see if it works :)

i do want to get into breeding for sure man. I think i'm gonna save a PPP male and try to cross the sour D with it. It seems kind of complicated, so i really need to read up a bit more.