AW's continuous soil grow. Sour Diesel x Chemdog DD 1000w Scrog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Norma Stits, Oct 21, 2008.

1. lol, i will get him to check your journal out later when i see him. hes been livin in the stone age without his computer but he should get it back wither tom or friday for sure.:smoking:

2. Looking great August, glad you are starting it again! Lovin the T-5's for starts...saving to snag me one.

Well best of luck, hope all is wonderful in your life. I'm pulling up a chair now :D

Peace - OGH

3. Yo man glad to see you'z up an' runnin' again.
    :eek:
    welcome back !
    and your sprouts look happy.

4. yo AW, lovin the look of everything. Obviously you know what you're doing here so I'm really looking forward to seein the finished result... especially that PPP. I don't think I was around for your last grow so I'm excited about this.

5. yo august

good to see you growing again, loved your island sweet skunk from last time

il be sure to stay tuned

peace

6. thanx man!

dude i'm way biased as far as soil growing goes. If you aren't in a huge hurry and aren't in the weed business, it's the only way to go IMO.

thanks chuck! yeah man.. cal-mag is really key if using RO or distilled water. It saves a ton of problems later on.
    sorry about not letting you know man.. i figured you'd find your way over :)

wassup MGS! :) i haven't used anything of the sort man.. have you? I'd give it a shot if you think it'll help.. i can't say i've ever foliar fed a plant, except for a few clones in the past.

dude thanks! and don't worry about more pics.. i'm not very shy when it comes to posting pics lol.

man this T-5 was the best thing i picked up. They stay so compact it's crazy! Definately worth every cent.

thanx homie! How is that bud treating you?

thanx man.. hopefully i don't fuck up the PPP. If i remember that dose of N i'll be fine, otherwise we can get a good laugh at my yellow plants. :)

thanx man! I loved that ISS it was just so hard to run with these other strains because of the way it stretched. Even the craziest of LST didn't work out that well.

7. my man, up and running again!

cant wait dude, sorry about your mother plant but at least you have one cut left, which should be good enough for such a killer grower! im gonna be back in full swing here shortly and may have to pick your brain again for some soil recipes and what not.

8. oh shit!

wassup man! Great to see you :) anything you need just ask man.. u know that.

peace.

9. :hello: Glad to see you're all settled in and have a crop started. The vent you constructed looks well built and you should probably ok with the outer part of the window black, especially if it just points to the woods. Kal-X huh? I want to say Serious or TH Seeds.

10. i installed that exhaust box into the window. No one will be able to notice it.. during the day it looks like a room with the lights off, and at night there's no light leaking out at all. so my vent is all set which was my major issue.

This week i'll add the AC, Tent and the 400w MH for the veggers.

as soon as they show sex, i'll transplant into 3 gals, take some clones and flower. Hopefully 4 weeks or so. I'm hoping for 10 females out of the 20, but whatever i get is fine.

here's a pic of the installed window box. It fits right in there so i didn't need to screw it in, just some weather stripping and some of that canned foam shit.

[​IMG]

11. yo man! thanks and yeah it's all woods back there. there isn't a house or road in that direction for a couple miles.

kal-x is THseeds. Here anything about it? I had some when i was in SF from the club, it was dank as dank is man. Hopefully it turns out well.

good seeing you brotha..

12. The window setup looks great! Im looking to something of the sort.

But about the soil. I wanted to go all organic, long story short... I grew some of the best weed that Ive also ever smoked. It was sooo smooth and hasnt even begun curing. Smells fruity, tastes fruity, keeps you high for hours.

Unless you cant tell, Im wrecked! :smoking:

13. oooOOOOoooo

ver nice. ;)

14. Mr August....
    I knew you would get that window figured out, cant keep a good man down...
    All dirt huh :mad:...hmmm.... And i thought hydro was treating ya prety good...
    Buds look great...:cool:
    keep it green brother you always do a hell of a job!

15. Are you going to be using a carbon filter in your flower room? if so do you purchase or make your own?

16. Good to see you back in the CITY A-Dub!
    [​IMG]

17. ^^^ That's cool ^^^:smoke:

18. yo bud :) yeah i'm stoked about the window thing. I hooked up the fan to it today and it works great!
    I've always done soil.. haven't tried any hydro yet man.. i'v threatened to a few times lol..

i have a store bought filter.. it's a Profilter 50. It's worked well so far.

thanks man! Good to see you. YOur garden is looking great!

19. its nice to see your journal back on page 1, were it belongs. should be a sticky buts thats jsut my opinion,lol. cant wait to see the next update:smoking:

20. Hey August , i'm very excited to catch the beggining of your thread. T5's rock , had a 5 bulb myself . I can't wait to see some buds. GL