Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do you use a chillum?

• Please log in to reply

stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier

BOOGA BOOGA!! jaywalker

• Old School
  • 3,394 posts
All I see in a chillum is a way to get hot knife smoke. Is there something in the inside that I havn't seen before? I havn't actually seen a chillum in any stores and I'm wondering how to use it.

Similar Topics: How do you use a chillum?     x

sassafrasquatch

sassafrasquatch

Don't Fear The Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
a chillum is simply a pipe with the bowl on the very end of it sticking straight out, rather than on the top like a spoon would have it. i guess some people use them for holding cigars, but the chillum that i had was definately for packing and smoking because it had a bowl. you can check out some pics of chillums on the grasscity "shop" section. sorry i cant upload images cause my computer doesnt save pics off the net as gif or jpeg, saves em as art or bitmap...pisses me off...

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts
you're supposed to hold it upright with the bowl on top and smoke through your hands. I can't be much more specific because apparently it's an acquired skill and I've never smoked out of one.

grass roots

grass roots

Stop, THINK, Post

• Old School
  • 3,041 posts

Originally posted by sassafrasquatch
a chillum is simply a pipe with the bowl on the very end of it sticking straight out, rather than on the top like a spoon would have it. i guess some people use them for holding cigars, but the chillum that i had was definately for packing and smoking because it had a bowl. you can check out some pics of chillums on the grasscity "shop" section. sorry i cant upload images cause my computer doesnt save pics off the net as gif or jpeg, saves em as art or bitmap...pisses me off...

When you right click and save as, you can select what kind of file you want to save it as.. Or you can get something like irfanview 3.80. It's a picture viewing program, very handy, you can open it with that and save it as a diferent file type...

sassafrasquatch

sassafrasquatch

Don't Fear The Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
yeah thats what i mean i can only select bitmap and art...where can i download that program, or anything similar?

grass roots

grass roots

Stop, THINK, Post

• Old School
  • 3,041 posts
Here ya go...
http://www.irfanview.com/

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts

Originally posted by InferiorWang
you're supposed to hold it upright with the bowl on top and smoke through your hands. I can't be much more specific because apparently it's an acquired skill and I've never smoked out of one.

Yea that's right. You make a fist and tighten your pinky and ring finger. Place the chillum in between your ring finger and middle finger. Then close the fist tightly. Then you suck out of the opening of your thumb and pointer finger(like you would if you were pretending to take a bong hit).

Glazed

Glazed

are YOU high?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 142 posts

Originally posted by sassafrasquatch
sorry i cant upload images cause my computer doesnt save pics off the net as gif or jpeg, saves em as art or bitmap...pisses me off...

:D Haha, you AOL sheep. Baaaaaa...

sassafrasquatch

sassafrasquatch

Don't Fear The Reefer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 263 posts
yeah yeah i know...56k too!! ooh today i got lucky and was downloading at 2.3kb/sec for like a half an hour!

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts

Originally posted by Glazed
:D Haha, you AOL sheep. Baaaaaa...

surf the net with internet explorer. it's bundled with every pc you can get anymore. and you can get it easily for a mac if you're one of those people.

mackdawg

mackdawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I love chillums! You can use them just as you would use a one hitter. They are also used for holding cigars, so they are great for blunts too. You can really kill that roach. Oh, I almost forgot, they look damn cool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users