Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Any1 fuck with Gabapentin or Trazodone?

• Please log in to reply

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

rssnstyle89

rssnstyle89

• Registered Upgraded
  • 218 posts
I've taken Trazodone before. The first time was just to get a better nights sleep. The second time... I took 3 and I didn't feel it. I waited for a couple of hours and I almost forgot I took anything and I stood up and lost my balance, knocking a bulletin board off of my friend's wall.:P

dvskidsec

dvskidsec

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 765 posts
Let me know what happens with that gabapentin your dosage plus results.

PolskieSkrenty

PolskieSkrenty

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Swim used to take 2,400-7,200mg of gabapentin (neurontin) and found it to be pyschoactive although not really euphoric. Sometimes swim felt drunk and food tasted better as well as music sounded better. Swim would take it if he had some lying around but wouldn't seek it. It didn't really help swims anxiety (the reason it was prescribed).

justineBTC

justineBTC

• Gold Member
  • 5,270 posts

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

KansasToker

KansasToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 668 posts
I have about 75 gabapentin pills but they're only 100mg each, lol. From an old presecription but the pills dont expire for a month or two. Would it be dangerous to take a bunch of these gelcaps at once as opposed to a few of the 500mg ones for example? Maybe I shouldn't even fuck with the stuff.

Diceman

Diceman

Draped up, dripped out

• Gold Member
  • 5,452 posts

lovedrug

lovedrug

katie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
oh boy, trazodone? yeah, my idiot friend stole some of that shit and needless to say, i tried it and i couldn't breathe out of my nose AT ALL. apparently i was also an idiot for joining him, but he had told me it was fun. except.. it really was not worth it, even if i had taken it orally which i should've in the first place

dvskidsec

dvskidsec

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 765 posts
I took 1200mg of gabapentin 2 and half hours ago and five mins ago I realized I feel awesome. I'm soo comfortable I'm loving music and honestly I just took a piss and I wa slike damn this is relaxing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users